Official Community Forums Home

MFShem Threesomes

Shadetree

• Members

As a long-time veteran of threesomes, I have noticed an upgrade to the old, conventional MFM threesome. I always loved and cultivated horny women who wanted two cocks at once. So I've long been accustomed to being in bed with another hairy-chested guy in intimate circumstances (and of course the chick always loved to watch the guys suck and fuck together!); so I became bi early on. But in recent times Shemales have become a thing; and they have really made themselves a great option as a threesome partner. Bi or not, I'm seriously imprinted on females and would much prefer an MFShem threesome. 

• Like 1

• Members

Me too! We only had crossdressers in my day and most of them were frumpy middle-aged queens you might kiss on the cheek but not go to bed with. There were exceptions. I once spotted one trucking down Bourbon Street and when I caught up to her, near the back of the Quarter, I saw her adam's apple and peeled off; because I wasn't up to her 'way back then.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
6 hours ago, Married man said:

I've definitely thought about it. I mean come on there is some super sexy ones that no one could tell the difference 

It's a good thought. From my standpoint, I'd much prefer a shemale in a threesome instead of another hairy chested male. The object is to get two dicks so the female can enjoy DP. Since, inevitably, the female will want to watch the two "guys" make out together you have to ask yourself, "would I rather make out with a shemale or another hairy chested guy?"