Official Community Forums Home

Sex room, basement, or dungeon!!???

Turnmeon

• Members

Omg!!! Last week told my husband i wanted a sex room or in our case a sex garage! We have a detached that is just for extra storage. Ask and u shall receive because i found out on Netflix, there’s a show called how to build a sex room! Binged watched it with the husband and man those room, basement are amazing!!!!!! I would never leave my house! All the sex and fuckery that would be happening! Pussy is wet as I’m typing this….. 

anyone on here have one??? Thoughts or pics on this topic? Would love to hear 

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, Steve2022 said:

That would be hot. I would put a sex swings in there and some bondage items like hooks from the ceiling where you can tie rope for tying up and spreading your partner and I could think of a slew of other things too. Sounds fun and good old Netflix , they have everything don’t they ? Lol 

Everything i want! And then more!!!! Especially a shower!!! Shower sex is amazing!!!!! Fuxk this site just gets me going! 

• Members

I would love to have a sex room and loved that show! I especially liked the one that was behind a bookshelf in the basement so nobody would even know it was there. Loved the shower in that one too. Easy clean up! 😜

• Like 2

• Members
23 hours ago, Rixie said:

I would love to have a sex room and loved that show! I especially liked the one that was behind a bookshelf in the basement so nobody would even know it was there. Loved the shower in that one too. Easy clean up! 😜

Omg!! That’s the one i really liked too! Actually love!!! The shower and the secret entry! 😍😍😍 i have a couple more episodes to watch, currently on paused with the farmer couple 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Turnmeon said:

Omg!! That’s the one i really liked too! Actually love!!! The shower and the secret entry! 😍😍😍 i have a couple more episodes to watch, currently on paused with the farmer couple 

Ooh, theirs was extra spicy! 😈

• Like 2

On 9/16/2022 at 4:13 PM, Turnmeon said:

Omg!!! Last week told my husband i wanted a sex room or in our case a sex garage! We have a detached that is just for extra storage. Ask and u shall receive because i found out on Netflix, there’s a show called how to build a sex room! Binged watched it with the husband and man those room, basement are amazing!!!!!! I would never leave my house! All the sex and fuckery that would be happening! Pussy is wet as I’m typing this….. 

We watched that show too!! I loved it!!!

We would like a sex room too. :)

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:06 PM, Turnmeon said:

The farmer couple with the sex shed was really cool. I also liked the older lady with her shed in the back yard, that they pit privacy walls up.due to a nosey neighbor.  :) Especially that table!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2022 at 2:13 PM, Turnmeon said:

Wow that sounds amazing! 🔥 I'm gunna look up the show and watch it!