Official Community Forums Home

Roleplaying Online

willtryanything

• Members

A friend who lives very far away and I never get to see suggested roleplaying. I have never done this before and feel so stupid. Anyone have some tips? He wants to do student/teacher and I am clueless as to what to say. I don't want to sound stupid. Come on Howard, Tyger, Mikayla, everyone else, I know you all can help me. ;) I need some good material!

One of the keys to online roleplaying is really getting into character, and typing how you would actually speak. It's actually lots of fun!

Well, you could play the Nun teacher, and smack his hand with a ruler if he does something bad. Or you could be the sex ed teacher, and very seductively tell him different sexual organs and what to do with them.....

• Members

hi welcome to the forum

you can also play as the gym coach teaching him the different ways and stlyes of exercising, and stretching,breathing what to do when the steam room or swimming etc. i hope this helps ;) keep us posted