Official Community Forums Home

Strange

• Members

When your marriage and love for one another is unbreakable it’s nice to be able to invite a stranger to your bed every now and then. The satisfaction you both receive keeps you feeling good. Has long as both of you stick to the agreement, keep the trust it’s definitely a great pleasure. 

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

I totally agree, but since my wife would have no interest, it is best for me to not pursue it.

A lot of times the reason why the woman shows no interest is self confidence. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/24/2022 at 3:26 AM, Whowe said:

When your marriage and love for one another is unbreakable it’s nice to be able to invite a stranger to your bed every now and then. The satisfaction you both receive keeps you feeling good. Has long as both of you stick to the agreement, keep the trust it’s definitely a great pleasure. 

💯agree with you @Whowe it can even be a relationship builder if both keep the playing together & remember the fun is to enhance the marriage. My wife enjoy’s an occasional woman experience, she gets to be the go between…I get to enjoy her while she enjoys some tits & pussy usually in the hot tub 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

• Members

If it’s agreed that it’s ok, it can definite enhance a marriage or relationship. It should not  be used to fill any relationship gaps or replace your spouse/SO, rather be it’s own entity right beside them. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

If it’s agreed that it’s ok, it can definite enhance a marriage or relationship. It should not  be used to fill any relationship gaps or replace your spouse/SO, rather be it’s own entity right beside them. 

Yes, enjoyed together always & only…more fun