Official Community Forums Home

A night in heaven.

raym718

• Members

I was a pharmacist and worked in a nursing home supply company. There was two divisions, prescriptions and supplies. We both shared the same lunch room. I noticed this woman who was quite petite with a great body. It took awhile before she was eating alone, so I went over to chat. Got to know her real well. 
     The Rx dept always went to TGIF for drinks and food. One day I invited her to go, and she did.  Around 11 she had to go so I walked her to her car.  She got in and I leaned in and gave her a kiss and she looked surprised. 
     During the week she sat down next to me and talked for a few. Then she looked at me and asked me why I kissed her. Said just went with the moment. Friday came, she showed up. Said she had to leave.  Walked her to car and she told me to get in. We talked a few, she leaned in for a kiss and we were off to the races.  Before I knew it she was running her hand on my leg. So o leaned closer and did the same to her. Normally she wears a skirt, but it was chilly and she had on a pair of pants. As I got to her pussy, her pants were drenched. So drenched my fingers came back wet which of course I cleaned off. Went back and got more and offered it to her. She backed off saying she never tasted her juices. So I said you are in for a treat. I placed my fingers on her lips, her tongue flicked out and then she sucked all my fingers in her mouth moaning. 
     I went back to fingering her and for my reward I got  a puddle of her juices which I brought up to my tongue to enjoy, but she took my hand and started to suck in the puddle and licking my fingers at this point she took my hand and put it back to her pussy. I inserted two fingers to finger fuck her which resulted in her bucking and cumming hard. 
     I held her with her head on my shoulder and whispered for me to caress her tits without hesitation. I’m not a rough guy so my caress was slow and gentle started to breath heavy and bucking her hips and came in seconds. It was late so I said let’s go somewhere next week. Which we did. 
      Well it took three weeks but we made it. One of those rent by the night.  We were not even through the door and she was ripping clothes off. She got down to a beautiful bra and panty black lace that left  nothing to the imagination.  I got naked and got next to her. Kissing her, light caresses.  Got to her bra., tried to unsnap it but she just pulled it over her head. As I said she was petite so her breasts were small but her nipples were huge. Spent some time there but she wanted me lower and pushed on my head until I was there.
     Her scent was intoxicating and I dived right in.  Licking,, nibbling, sucking every inch of her pussy. She just came , came and came some more. She kept pressure on the back of my head keeping me there. 
     Finally she let me up and said your turn and down she went. My cock disapeared right down to my balls which she had a firm milking grip.  She was so good. She worked on me until I finally blew my load.  She came up and gave me a sloppy deep , full of tongue kiss.  We rested for awhile and she said anything I can do to get you back to ready and I just looked at her and down she went. This went on for hours, all oral,only. I’ll have to start a new entry to finish what else happened. 

• Like 4

• Members

I’ll have to finish this up. We decided to cool off for awhile, so we didn’t have any sex for two weeks. The Monday after the second Friday was nuts. I was so horny as was she but we knew we would have to wait till Friday which didn’t mean I couldn’t get some nooky  during the week.  Cum Friday she cornered me and said she was going straight to the motel and she would text me the room.  Now I had a hard on all day so every time I got close, she grabbed a feel and lunch time was a bitch. Sitting next to me she pulled my zipper down and started stroking. I said please don’t make me cum we’d both be embarrassed. Then she leaned over and said she wasn’t wearing any panties and she had a skirt on. I instantly moved my hand up to her pussy and started fingering her. That lasted all of five minutes tops so I brought my hand to my mouth and ingested her scent and her juices. 
     I got there, went to the room, went in to total dark. She said leave the light off. Then she turned on the light next to the bed. She was laying there in a sheer white negligée, one leg up, one hand rubbing her pussy the other her breasts.  She then undressed me, I laid next her but other than her tits I couldn’t do anymore but kiss which we did long and deep. 
     Turn over, I did, she grabbed my cheeks and massaging them, then she bent down and started rimming me.  She stopped just as I was ready to cum, she said not yet  my balls hurt  I then knew she was taking off her panties    Then I felt something cold on my hole,  a pause then pressure  and I knew I was going to get pegged  she went slow until it was all in   I have used one when solo  then she moved in and out slowly going faster and harder  it didn’t feel like a normal strap on  and it was a strapless one where one end is in me and she’s gripping the other end in her pussy  she layer on my back, reached under and started jerking me off until I started to cum as did she .  She wrapped her hand around the head and caught my cum  she rolled off  offered me her hand where we both cleaned it up  she took the dildo out and we licked it clean  we shared a deep cum kiss  

We laid there for awhile kissing and caressing until I was hard again  she guided me into her very wet pussy and we screwed it seemed like forever I could tell she was ready to cum as was I  so I reached between us and rubbed her clit  when I did that she clamped down on my cock and meeting each thrust hard  in no time she was bucking her hips and was deep in her as we both came  I rolled over and she got on top and said hold still  she slid up my body until her pussy was right over my mouth  she spread her lips and her juices and our cums started flowing out  and she says don’t swallow and lays on her back and opens her mouth  we went back and forth sharing mixing our spit with it until it was gone  

We screwed everywhere, lost count on how many times then looked at the time, it was 2am, we’ve been going at it in form for eight hours  we took a shower together where we masterbated each other and had one last cum  we’ve since got together once a month but nothing like that night  she has since left her job and moved out of state, the abuse became too much and she was afraid he’d find out  we keep in touch but I have not had any other woman as wild and sexy as she was  I have many memories I can use when solo

• Like 1

• Members

Just got the greatest news. She been divorced and got a nice settlement and is getting her own apartment down in south Jersey. The only thing we haven’t tried is me doing her anally.  I didn’t want to broach that because of her past, but I think it’s now. Told her I’d meet her at the apartment to help her move, take out and then who knows. 

• Members

Good luck and have fun. Where in South jersey. I get relatives down around toms River