Official Community Forums Home

Male Sex Enhancers

• Members
Are cock rings all that for a guy???? Looking for a little somethun, somethun to enhance things in the bedroom. Help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

well sometimes they work the trick is his dick has to be hard all the cock ring does is keep it hard,suck on it and when its hard enough slide the ring in place and tell him to fuck you hard

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members
Are cock rings all that for a guy???? Looking for a little somethun, somethun to enhance things in the bedroom. Help.

I love cock rings. They make the cock very ridged and makes all the veins stand out and you can feel them as you slide down the length of his cock. Another cool thing is a tiny vibrator that slips in the cock ring and as you slide your pussy down the length of his shaft reaching the bottom, the tiny vibrator tickels your clit and it just sends me skyrocketing!!!Its incredable I find I cum right away when I use this when we fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:o

Cock rings work well, I am a slim sexy tranny, all my men use cock rings, after about 20 mins that cock will swell up to maximum thickness and he will be able to hold his cum back alot better, nothing worse then a 2 minute brother. Girls i suggest that cock ring, you will be very happy for what you get and the price is right. I love reading these sexy stories, ummm, i want a thick cock in me as we speak.

Extralove :o

• 3 weeks later...

There are also cock ring-dildo combos for her pleasure as well.

There are also male masturbators, in different shapes and textures, for solo fun. Look under shopping, and then Toys For Men.

My ex had a penis pump, since he was a little on the small size, and the one he had was a hand held one, and it did work, but only briefly. But he did get harder and a bit bigger right after using it.