Official Community Forums Home

Uncut

Rod

I would think that this depends on the woman. Just like some men like a woman to shave all her pubic hair off, some like a little strip, others like hair.

I've actually never been with an uncut man, so I don't know what my reaction would be, in all honesty.

What it all boils down to, really though, is that if a woman likes YOU, she won't really care what your penis looks like, uncut or circumsized.

• Members

Hi All,

This is a most interesting topic for me because the norm in my part of the world is NOT to cut the boys. This means at least 95% vs 5%. Yet, in some American TV shows it seems to be an issue in that part of the world. Guess it is then.

Funny with the cultural differences.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My husband is "uncut" and the first time I saw it I was kinda shocked but I got used to it and I not sure if thats what it is but hes the only "uncut" guy ive been with AND the only guy to make me have the big "O". And now I find that "turtle neck" down there to be HOTT!

• Members

Hi All,

I still think that it's funny that some of you women say you are "shocked" when you see an uncut man, i.e. a man that has not undergone an operation where they remove a body part he was born with. And the same goes for the guys who are worried about this. Of course, what I'm saying here is not a big deal. It's just funny...

Regards

• Members

I myself have been with a "uncut" man before. Did I think anything different of him, or did it shock me the answer to these questions is NO. To be perfectly honest with you it honestly didn't phase me at all. As far as did I find more pleasure in an uncut man then a cut man NO, not at all.

My opinion is that if your partner and you are in a relationship and it is going to the sexual stage, I honestly don't understand why cut and uncut would make a differance. I know this topic as come up a few times. As far as what goes threw my mind when I see an uncut man, nothing I am to into the man I could really careless whether he is cut or not. I can tell you that since I am a shaver and have also been, it has never bothered or even crossed my mind in the past when I was going to have sex, I never thought once about what goes threw a mans mind seeing my pussy bald. Maybe this is one thing I just don't understand.

Why worry about what others will think. If they care for you and love you then it shouldn't matter!