Official Community Forums Home

This Toy Is A Dream......

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ0924-01-3main.jpg

This WONDERFUL toy by Doc Johnson truly lives up to its name! The LUCID DREAM SPIRAL VIBE is one of the most unusual and unique toys I have ever had the pleasure to play with! This toy has so many wonderfu qualities that I just have to list them off:

1) Made of soft, pliable jelly - this toy is soft and scrumptious to use.

2) Multi-speeds of pleasure - from 1 to 4 - and 4 delivers the ultimate in vibrations.

3) One of the quietest toys I have ever used - you can barely hear it on the highest speed.

4) WATERPROOF - an added bonus for any toy

5) Uniquely shaped to stimulate all parts of your vaginal wall AND G-Spot!

6) Decent width and length - 7" long and 1.5" wide.

When I opened this toy I was very, very excited to try it out with my hubby. Any toy that has something unique or different about it peaks my interest. This one just looks unique - a loose "S" shape, it really looks like it would pack a punch! I inserted the 2AA batteries, washed her off and was ready to play when my hubby entered the bedroom. Since I don't usually play with toys immediately - we commenced some hot foreplay. When I had a few orgasms under my belt - I passed him the toy. "Oh, this looks like it would be fun," my hubby said with his standard smile. "I am definitely thinking so," I replied handing him the lube.

We lubed up our new toy and my hubby began to tease my opening. With the vibrations on #2 of 4 possible, I was happy with the strength and the quietness of this toy. The bullet that is the vibrator is located in the center of the toy - so for clitoral pleasure we sort of rubbed the toy up and down my slit to get me ready for insertion.

When my hubby inserted this toy - I gasped, literally! It feels so unusual and great at the same time. I could clearly feel the sides of the "S" hitting my vaginal walls. My hubby pumped up the vibrations to 4 and I was in HEAVEN! When he was inserting the toy I felt it hit MY SPOT - yes, my G-SPot. I was surprised and thrilled and told him to STOP moving the toy. In just a few minutes I was gushing all over my new toy - thank goodness it is WATERPROOF!

We were both pleasantly surprised and thrilled with this toy! It is the first toy in a while that has surprised me in such a way! The only thing about this toy that disappointed me was the smell. Even after cleaning and using it - it still had that "new toy" smell that I don't particularly like. Oh well, the price you pay for pleasure!

I would recommend this toy to any woman or couple who wants a different toy experience! A pleasure to use, discreet, waterproof and easy to clean - what could be better! Novice and advanced players alike - this toy will bring your dreams to life!

Have LUCID DREAMS

Mikayla