Official Community Forums Home

Little Screw Jelly Pleaser

Majikal1236

• Members

GK11012main.jpg

Little Screw Jelly Pleaser

When I fist saw this on TooTimid, I thought it looked like a pretty neat item to have. In reading Whiskey's review I took into consideration what she wrote in that not everything can work the same way for everyone.

I have to agree with her - in her opinion that this toy may be best suited for a beginner or as an anal toy.

Here are my thoughts on why:

It's made of a nice soft pliable jelly material! The ridges are fantastic for that extra feel and it's graduated. Meaning, it's more slim at the tip and gets slightly larger at the base. When used vaginally, I did not find the prong stimulators to have the desired effect. However, on a positive note, it does provide some good vibrations so it may be used as a clitoral stimulator as well. A good quality for someone who may have trouble reaching climax through intercourse alone and needs something 'extra'!

As far as the removable sleeve, I have yet to figure out how to remove it. I've tried and it seems as if it is glued there, so I cannot provide you with any details on how it works without the sleeve attached.

For those that are apprehensive about anal play and are interested in double penetration with their partner - this might be a good choice for you. (Or, if you're just curious about how it might feel, go ahead and try this as an introductory anal probe!)

My husband and I found this to be a useful toy for anal play. He had full control of and it was just the right feel and size to make things really exciting! I liked the fact that it IS so soft and pliable. We also used a lube that has a slight warming effect to it - so you can just imagine the sensations!

All in all, I do like this toy! Don't forget, just because something is listed for use in a certain way, don't limit yourself to just that - experiment with what works best for you!