Official Community Forums Home

Need Help Suprising Hubby

WifeMomSlave

• Members

I just made my first Too Timid purches! Wooohooo, it arives on monday! I am very excited and can not wait,,I almost got the over night shipping..lol,

Anyway I havent told hubby yet, I like to suprise him. the problem is I am not sure how. I know you are all very creative so I thought you could help me come up with something. I got a glitering rotating vibe, 2 cock rings, a hatachi wand, massage oil, 2 bullets, oral gels, andsizzling body candy! Thought it might help you help me if you knew what I was getting. Thanks so much, you guys are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

gee, sad day when you have to wait a week for a reply, eh? (oops Canadian speak)

Huge turn on for guys is seeing a woman pleasure herself with a vibe (well, actually with ANYTHING! LOL).

You can surprise him by laying naked on the bed with vibrator in hand and being in the heat of the moment when he comes to bed. Or sit in a chair near the door for a nice welcome home treat (not so good if he arrives home at the same time as the kids!)

Give him a blowjob and part way into it show him the cockrings and tell him you'd love the feel of them on your pussy...NOW.

Rub the oil on your pussy, then take a finger and run it across his lips, or into his mouth...

Sneak a wrapped package into his car and phone him after he's left for work...he'll be home early!

Let us know how you made out, so to speak!

• Members

Hi WMS,

Well, how did it go? I'm sorry I didn't see this thread in time, but I'm just dying to hear how you pulled it off.

This comes too late, but anyway...

You could make assignments to him. First with one item. If he then managed to please you well enough he would be awarded with the next assignment with another item, and so on until the whole tool box has been explored.

Regards