Official Community Forums Home

Best Positions For Anal?

click71

• Members

My wife and i have just begun to experiment in this area.

There are many resources available that show the various (vaginal) sexual positions (Kama Sutra, et. al.),

but i was wondering what the best positions for anal sex were.

What position is more likely to relax her sphinctor?

What position has a better angle for insertion?

Is there a way to face to face?

Thank You all for your experienced advice.

• Members

Thanks Howard, I read the articles.

They were somewhat helpful. The second article, in particular, mentioned some general positions.

Our first anal was a spooning position and according to the article it is a good position for begginers.

I have to say i was pleased with this position.

When I got with my boyfriend, he told me that his ex-wife (married 15 yrs) would not do anal. He had not done that to a woman in 20 yrs. I told him I love it. Since then everyday I suck his cock real good and he bends me over the bed & pounds my ass like there was no tomorrow. I love that position. The guy can hang on to the girls hips & she should keep her legs apart & knees bent so she can move into him. It is the best position ever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
My wife and i have just begun to experiment in this area.

Thank You all for your experienced advice.

NST: good questions. You say your first time was 'spooning', and you were pleased. Was your wife pleased? If so, continue to use this position.

I have always found the most comfortable angle for penetration is when I'm bent forward with my head lower than my hips. This is easiest for me by kneeling on the bed or floor with my husband kneeling behind me. Once he's got the head of his cock nicely settled in my ass, he 'aims' at my belly-button and slides in at that angle, and it works well. Another way to do it is the woman standing and bent over, but this is trickier if she's much shorter than her man. When we do this I have to wear 6-inch heels and I'm still barely tall enough, so I usually bend over the back of an armchair which helps stabilize me so we don't fall over. Either of these positions allow VERY deep penetration, which feels fabulous.

Face-to-face is one of my favorites. The girl lies on her back and pulls her legs up to her chest (I prefer to put my feet on my husband's shoulders, actually) to rock her hips forward. This gives him access to her anus. Penetration is more difficult this way, I find, so go slowly. Once the man's cock is all the way in, the woman can relax her legs a bit. I find it helps to keep my knees together during penetration, but once my husband starts thrusting it helps to spread my legs a bit. Face-to-face allows us to enjoy watching each other having pleasure, and makes my breasts and clit much more accessible to his hands. Depending on how hard the man's erection is (i.e., if he's really hard) he can grind his pubic bone on the woman's pubic bone, which can be simply mind-blowing.

Face-to-face can also be done with the woman on top. This can be a lot easier for an inexperienced couple to do, since the woman controls the angle and depth of penetration all the way down, and she can move/angle her hips to make penetration more comfortable. This is the position we used the first time I got the full length of my husband's cock in my ass, and while we seldom use it now it's still a nice variation.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Howard: We have tried face-to-face with my legs every which way possible, and for us the way I described works best. I am petite and my husband is very tall, so that may account for the difference between our experience and yours. I find that keeping my knees together during penetration helps me keep my hips angled up higher, which makes it easier to accommodate him. Once he starts thrusting, though, I can't keep my feet on his shoulders, partly because I wear heels when we have anal sex (we usually use several positions in the course of one session, and I need to wear heels to do standing bent-over doggie... and besides, wearing heels during sex is hot!) and I could do him an injury during the rough-and-tumble, but also because I just can't keep my legs together when I'm having sex! (Unless they're tied together, which is a different thing entirely, of course!)

• Like 1

• Members

howard: One of my girlfriends refers to her stilletos as "husband spurs". Next time you have an opportunity to--ahem--get into the saddle, why don't you ask your cowgirl to see if she can spur your efforts on with a nice pointy pair? LOL! Fun for all!

Your best bet is to get her really turned on. For my wife, usually a couple glasses of wine, a bath, massage and oral sex will get her body relaxed. Usually when I do oral on her after a few minutes I being playing with her anus a bit and if we're right out of the bath, I'll do oral on that too. The anal sphincter muscle just needs to be relaxed like any other muscle, massaging it usually helps. Start slow from the sides and then slowly work your way in with fingers first. At first she might tense up. But once it starts to feel good, she'll loosen up.

We've found doggie is best. Usually my wife will lay on her stomach on the bed with 3 pills under her hips to prop her hiney. Also good for her to arch her back. This stretches out her anus and rectum muscles for more of a straight shot in.

Sometimes out of the bath she'll let me shave her pubic hair. Usually she lies down with her back on the bed and her butt on the edge (she's perpendicular to the bed) and spreads her legs while I sit on the floor and shave her. Afterwards I'll do oral and because she's all clean and hairless, I'll lick her from front to back. This usually gets her very turned on relaxed. Then I can stand up while she is still lying on the bed on her back and we can do anal. This way we can look at each other face to face.

We used to only do it doggie style but have recently been doing it with me on top and her on bottom with her legs up and feet on my shoulders...we both like this one the best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
We used to only do it doggie style but have recently been doing it with me on top and her on bottom with her legs up and feet on my shoulders...we both like this one the best!

I haven't noticed anyone else mention laying on the side - I lay on my side with my husband behind me - I guess we are kind of making a T. He can enter from behind and easily reach in front to stimulate other areas. My to leg is usually on or near his shoulder.