Official Community Forums Home

Is My Mom Messing With Me?

Guest Valerie in CA

Guest Valerie in CA

My mom works for Jewish Home for the Aging and she told me something that I just have to get to the bottom of. A patient of hers needs to wear diapers and my mom said that her butt hole was literally falling out. My mom was worried and asked her what she though might be causing the problem and her patient simply answered by telling her that when she was young she had a lot of anal sex and her butt basically became lose. Now is this possible or is my mom messing with me?

• 3 weeks later...
My mom works for Jewish Home for the Aging and she told me something that I just have to get to the bottom of. A patient of hers needs to wear diapers and my mom said that her butt hole was literally falling out. My mom was worried and asked her what she though might be causing the problem and her patient simply answered by telling her that when she was young she had a lot of anal sex and her butt basically became lose. Now is this possible or is my mom messing with me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What your mom is describing happened with my grandmother. My mom took care of her in her last years and she said it's called a prolapsed rectum, though I don't know that anal sex is the only cause of it, I imagine it contributes to it. My husband and I have anal about once or twice a month for the last couple of years. In that time I've experienced looser bowels and generally am gassy afterwards. I too would like to know if anal causes prolapsed rectum syndrome, if so I'm finished with it.

• Members

I did some checking around and according to one online medical site :

"The precise cause of rectal prolapse is not defined; however, a number of associated abnormalities have been found. As many as 50% of prolapse cases are caused by chronic straining with defecation and constipation."

Of course this doesn't answer your question about whether or not anal sex can cause rectal prolapse. I know it might be embarrassing, but your best bet would be to talk to your doctor.

Good luck.

Jen

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Anal Sex does not cause a prolapsed rectum or any other related issues... At lease not permanetly. Your anal muscules are like any other muscles, the more you use them, the more toned they will be. I work in a nursing home and have asked doctors and patients about this.

Other issues such as Hemiroids and Infection are more common.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

You know what? After I have anal sex I never get gas, nor does anything come out looser, better is how things do come out though. who knows...