Official Community Forums Home

Question for ladies

Crazybob

• Members

I am a single man looking for a ladies to play with in the Roanoke area would you be upset or would you enjoy it if I had toys for ladies and what would you recommendI am a single man looking for a ladies to play with in the Roanoke area would you be upset or would you enjoy it if I had toys for ladies and what would you recommend

• Like 1

• Members

I love a man who is not intimidated by toys.  A good vibrator, an anal vibe, and nipple clamps make me happy.  Then again, everyone likes different things.  In a long term relationship, there are a lot more good fun things to invest in.

• Members

I have over ten. Vaginal and anal. Use the anal when I go solo. Would love to try a DP with me fucking her on doggie and using a dildo in her ass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/8/2022 at 8:23 AM, Angiemae said:

I love a man who is not intimidated by toys.  A good vibrator, an anal vibe, and nipple clamps make me happy.  Then again, everyone likes different things.  In a long term relationship, there are a lot more good fun things to invest in.

Yes! Toys can be used to enhance both our pleasure! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1