Official Community Forums Home

My Toys Came Today!

• Members

I got my toys today, wooohoo!

I just want to comment on how well everything was shipped. I opened the box( which seemed like it took forever..lol) and everything was put in the box so nicely, and paced with peanuts too! I have ordered things before and a lot of times this are just thrown in the box...not with Too Timid! They really made sure everything got to me safe and sound. Also everything was just like it was described on line, which isnt always the case with other places either. I breiflly played with everything, turned it on and like what I got so much. I can not wait to play with hubby tonight! Thanks Too Timid!

I will definatly post reviews once I get a chance to play with my new toys!

So, what toys did you get??? We're all dying to know!!!

I have to agree with you on the packaging/padding that is done with this company when shipping stuff. I was completely impressed with how well things were protected!!! Not to mention my daughter LOVED the "poppies" aka bubblewrap. So, Mommy got toys, and so did kiddo! Bonus!! :lol:

• Members
So, what toys did you get??? We're all dying to know!!!

I have to agree with you on the packaging/padding that is done with this company when shipping stuff. I was completely impressed with how well things were protected!!! Not to mention my daughter LOVED the "poppies" aka bubblewrap. So, Mommy got toys, and so did kiddo! Bonus!! :lol:

I love popping the bubblewrap, it relieves stress :lol: !

Liesl

• Members

Ok, here is what I got......

Beaded stimulator ring

Khepra massage lotion

Magic wand massager

good head oral gel: Cinnamon

dubbble helix cock ring

hydra-vibe, bullet

sizzling body candy

his and hers cupon book

Pleasure bunny bullet

Gilttering rotating G-Spot vibe

• Members

Wow! You ordered a whole load of fun :P Let me know how the coupon book is I was thinking of getting on. I love the way the shipment comes to. Love the bubble wrap, toys for the adults and bubble wrap for the kids.