Official Community Forums Home

Thanksgiving is here

Kinky Twinkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Two thanksgiving gatherings are on record in the states, plimouth rock and jamestown.  Both had game no super markets. You caught it or shot it. I dont give a damn what they ate, most of us will eat what ever we want.

Every year someone want to educate me their feast is nothing like mine. I guess these people were special enough  to get invited back then and i wasnt. But that ok, because i having smoked turkey, spagetti, and some cultural appropriated filipino dishes. We going to eat well. 

I dont know how you all feel but usually a dead fish ends up at the table as does blood pig gut stew  called dinuguan my kid eats with rice. I not going to stop him and he gets my share so i dont have too. A win win for us both. I eat my half of the fish and give my wife the head.  I ok with that and she appreciates my generosity. 

Maybe these unapprecitive critics will see turkey served not all that bad.  We got 4 cultures under one roof giving thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...