Official Community Forums Home

Multiple (simultaneous) Orgasms

I am 45, and divorced for just over a year. I have just had my 1st sexual experience with a man (only the 3rd in my life), and experienced both Clitoral and Vaginal orgasms simultaneously. This shocked him (had never had a woman do that before), and made me think there was something odd going on with me. I have also experienced clitoral orgasms with him while he was just touching my nipples. Is this normal?

First, count yourself very lucky!! Enjoy it!!!

No, you're not odd, weird, or having some strange thing happen. It does occur, though not commonly. You say you're in your 40's, which is when a woman hits her sexual peak. So, that, and whatever your man is doing to you, you're having a wonderful experience!! I'm sure the both of you can make it even more enjoyable by playing, communicating and just having fun with it!!!

Enjoy, have fun, and I am SSOOOO jealous!!!! ;):P

Another question: I have now had 5 sexual encounters with this man, and although I am averaging approx. 10 orgasms per session, he has not gone down on me yet, having only been w/ 2 other men, and both of them husbands who just did, how do I approach that? I have gone down on him.

• Members

I would just aks him about it. Talk to him when you are away from the bedroom, and not doing anything sexual. I would be honest and tell him what you want. You said you have only been togeather 4 times, so he wont know what you like and want unless you tell him. Also ask him what he likes and wants.

Didn't want to get caught up in the middle of a debate, I guess I will just wait a little bit and see what happens...New to asking these questions and for the record, I am quite healthy, just ran the Miami race and finished 2nd in my class, do 6 miles a day walking, 3 running, and limited alchohol, no drugs, lots of volunteer work....so, I am not sure if any of that affects "that smell", but it's never been a problem with the 2 exes. Before you ask...yes, I shower after each event.

• Members
Didn't want to get caught up in the middle of a debate, I guess I will just wait a little bit and see what happens...New to asking these questions and for the record, I am quite healthy, just ran the Miami race and finished 2nd in my class, do 6 miles a day walking, 3 running, and limited alchohol, no drugs, lots of volunteer work....so, I am not sure if any of that affects "that smell", but it's never been a problem with the 2 exes. Before you ask...yes, I shower after each event.

You live in Miami??

Liesl