Official Community Forums Home

Swinging: Reality Or Fantasy?

• Members

Are there any married couples here who have either had swinging experiences or have swinging fantasies?

How far did/would you go?

Has anyone come close to swinging? (Soft Swinging, Sex with own spouse while other couple watches, etc.)

Please share your experiences/fantasies.

• Members

Um, you really ought to read through some of the posts here - quite a lot of that actually! :P BTW, welcome - you'll love it here, you can be as honest as you want and get great feedback from a lot of people who know!

• Members

Indeed, Ducky, there are definitely an abundance of posts about THREESOMES in this forum. However, i am inquiring specifically about married couples having fun with other married couples. Last i checked, 3 was an odd number. ;)

• Members

I have had sex before in front of another couple (before I was married) but we did not switch partners. Now that I am married, I would NOT do that. FOr me, there is a kind of sanctity that surrounds our lovemaking and I would not want to share that experience with anyone. While I do have fantasies of being with other women, I do not have fantasies about being wtih another man. It is odd, but I have never really wanted to "switch" for a night. I honestly don't understand that dynamic, but I understand that for many couples it is a huge turn on!

Perhaps someone who has done this in marriage will respond!

Mikayla

Its always been a fantasy for my husband and I. For me, watching another woman please my man and him please her is a total turn on. To see him touch, lick, kiss and fuck someone else that is very beautiful and hot...WOW, just the thought drives me crazy. I think that my husband feels the same when it comes to another man with me. Swiinging would definitely be very sexy, but in reality I don't know how much good it would actually do for your relationship. What if one of you fell for the other?

Aadilove