Official Community Forums Home

P spot

SimplyRee

I have been trying for two weeks to stimulate my husbands prostrate into orgasm.  I’ve tried fingers and I bought a vibe p spot massager.  He wants this but he’s not as vocal as I’d like. I feel like while I’m doing this he should be directing me.  Am I supposed to just hold the vibe or move it in and out too?  My fingers as well… I rub my finger on it but should I be moving the finger in and out as well ? I really want this to happen. I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Any help appreciated 

• Members
16 minutes ago, SimplyRee said:

I have been trying for two weeks to stimulate my husbands prostrate into orgasm.  I’ve tried fingers and I bought a vibe p spot massager.  He wants this but he’s not as vocal as I’d like. I feel like while I’m doing this he should be directing me.  Am I supposed to just hold the vibe or move it in and out too?  My fingers as well… I rub my finger on it but should I be moving the finger in and out as well ? I really want this to happen. I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Any help appreciated 

Wish I could give some pointers but I'm no expert either. Will be interested in hearing responses. Good luck to you both

• Members

Hey simplyree I hope I can give you some simple advice. First of all you're correct. Your husband should be directing you and giving you some feedback. You want to make sure you use a lot of lube and when you insert your finger or two inside his anus and you feel that Walnut size gland towards the stomach side of the pelvis, just give what they call a hitherto motion with some pressure. Don't push too hard because the first time I had that done it hurt like crazy. But put gentle pressure and rub your fingers back and forth. Hopefully this will help. And don't be afraid to ask your husband how it feels and what he wants for you to do.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, SimplyRee said:

You may want to watch a few videos that explains milking the prostate.  I'v seen a few that show exactly how to do it and explains what to do.  But yes, your husband should be an active participant and give you feedback.  Otherwise it's not fair to you and your willingness to do it.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

Press and do circles on it. In and out you lose contact, so just work it while inside. Use a good library. 

• Members

Hiii Wise Freaks here,

We actually covered an episode on our podcast about pegging. If you are interested, heres the link: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1383274/11391064-pegging But heres some tips:

• Start with fingers first and just slowly feel around for his prostate (its like a walnut size). 
  • Once your find it, soft rub it and apply some pressure
  • He can also direct you and let you know when you've hit it (he WILL know BUT so will you) by his reaction)

If you'd like to write us on our sub Reddit for advice, please do. We answer on the show.. https://www.reddit.com/r/WiseFreaks/ 

Good luck and have fun! 

• Thanks 1