Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Header promo block image

Walking around Horny...


Mr. Mike

Recommended Posts

  • Members

f43f8174-3a66-4b9e-8954-aa93663a991d.jpg.ede758e8508250baac9c0127baf5d213.jpgSo I've been horny all day long! Hot face,Β  chubby cock, boner off and on... I love the feeling! Do you guys or ladies ever feel this way? Do you enjoy it like I do?!? Tell me how you feel, or pm meπŸ˜›

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

When I start walking around like that Mike, if my wife is not around to help me I get the massage oil out and take matters into my own hands. I won't stay hard long

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

When I start walking around like that Mike, if my wife is not around to help me I get the massage oil out and take matters into my own hands. I won't stay hard long

Sounds like a good plan!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

If you take matters into your hands let us know how everything comes out.lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
49 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

WowπŸ˜‰

Hello JillBabygirl,Β  glad you like! Your so sexy! Love you profile pix!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

your partner is gonna be lucky!

Lots of cum to go around! πŸ˜› love your comments JillBabygirl 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
15 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

f43f8174-3a66-4b9e-8954-aa93663a991d.jpg.ede758e8508250baac9c0127baf5d213.jpgSo I've been horny all day long! Hot face,Β  chubby cock, boner off and on... I love the feeling! Do you guys or ladies ever feel this way? Do you enjoy it like I do?!? Tell me how you feel, or pm meπŸ˜›

so no underwear I assume? Balls hanging warmly in your jeans? Do you cum on your pants? Yes, I fucking adore being hot and swollen. Sometimes I look for stuff to press against my dick, like shoe soles or fresh fruit (blueberries are small and cold from the fridge) or soft pet toys. its nice to see precum dribble out

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, BarefootScott said:

so no underwear I assume? Balls hanging warmly in your jeans? Do you cum on your pants? Yes, I fucking adore being hot and swollen. Sometimes I look for stuff to press against my dick, like shoe soles or fresh fruit (blueberries are small and cold from the fridge) or soft pet toys. its nice to see precum dribble out

Wow Scott great description! That's awesome!Β  Nope my balls are tight in my Tommy John Boxer briefs!

63c46fb8-4654-4903-88aa-f03e37d5db68.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

Feelin’ hot hot hot πŸ˜‰

Your so πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ πŸ₯΅ 😍 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Your so πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ Hot πŸ”₯ πŸ₯΅ 😍 

It's gettin Hotter πŸ”₯Β 

1b674076-00c8-4c69-9cc6-90e5ad4c0cff.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 12/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, Mr. Mike said:

f43f8174-3a66-4b9e-8954-aa93663a991d.jpg.ede758e8508250baac9c0127baf5d213.jpgSo I've been horny all day long! Hot face,Β  chubby cock, boner off and on... I love the feeling! Do you guys or ladies ever feel this way? Do you enjoy it like I do?!? Tell me how you feel, or pm meπŸ˜›

@Erin1984Β  if I saw you in the store you'd seem my boner and know what was up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 hours ago, JillBabygirl said:

Feelin’ hot hot hot πŸ˜‰

Hope your having a great night JillBabygirl! 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 12/10/2022 at 5:46 AM, Starving said:

Hey Mr Mike I am the same way you are! I can only do much to relieve myself! I am horny every waking moment of my day. My legs stay wet off and on throughout the day from precum! Erections off and on throughout the day! It’s a great feeling just wish there was someone to unleash all this power on! Thank you!

I love precum!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy