Official Community Forums Home

Walking around Horny...

Mr. Mike

• Members

f43f8174-3a66-4b9e-8954-aa93663a991d.jpg.ede758e8508250baac9c0127baf5d213.jpgSo I've been horny all day long! Hot face,  chubby cock, boner off and on... I love the feeling! Do you guys or ladies ever feel this way? Do you enjoy it like I do?!? Tell me how you feel, or pm me😛

• Like 3

• Members

When I start walking around like that Mike, if my wife is not around to help me I get the massage oil out and take matters into my own hands. I won't stay hard long

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

When I start walking around like that Mike, if my wife is not around to help me I get the massage oil out and take matters into my own hands. I won't stay hard long

Sounds like a good plan!

• Members

If you take matters into your hands let us know how everything comes out.lol

• Members
49 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

Wow😉

Hello JillBabygirl,  glad you like! Your so sexy! Love you profile pix!!

• Members
13 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

your partner is gonna be lucky!

Lots of cum to go around! 😛 love your comments JillBabygirl 😘

• Members
15 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

f43f8174-3a66-4b9e-8954-aa93663a991d.jpg.ede758e8508250baac9c0127baf5d213.jpgSo I've been horny all day long! Hot face,  chubby cock, boner off and on... I love the feeling! Do you guys or ladies ever feel this way? Do you enjoy it like I do?!? Tell me how you feel, or pm me😛

so no underwear I assume? Balls hanging warmly in your jeans? Do you cum on your pants? Yes, I fucking adore being hot and swollen. Sometimes I look for stuff to press against my dick, like shoe soles or fresh fruit (blueberries are small and cold from the fridge) or soft pet toys. its nice to see precum dribble out

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, BarefootScott said:

so no underwear I assume? Balls hanging warmly in your jeans? Do you cum on your pants? Yes, I fucking adore being hot and swollen. Sometimes I look for stuff to press against my dick, like shoe soles or fresh fruit (blueberries are small and cold from the fridge) or soft pet toys. its nice to see precum dribble out

Wow Scott great description! That's awesome!  Nope my balls are tight in my Tommy John Boxer briefs!

63c46fb8-4654-4903-88aa-f03e37d5db68.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, JillBabygirl said:

Feelin’ hot hot hot 😉

Your so 🔥 Hot 🔥 Hot 🔥 Hot 🔥 🥵 😍 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Your so 🔥 Hot 🔥 Hot 🔥 Hot 🔥 🥵 😍 

It's gettin Hotter 🔥 

1b674076-00c8-4c69-9cc6-90e5ad4c0cff.jpg

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, Mr. Mike said:

@Erin1984  if I saw you in the store you'd seem my boner and know what was up!

• Members
9 hours ago, JillBabygirl said:

Feelin’ hot hot hot 😉

Hope your having a great night JillBabygirl! 😘

• Members
On 12/10/2022 at 5:46 AM, Starving said:

Hey Mr Mike I am the same way you are! I can only do much to relieve myself! I am horny every waking moment of my day. My legs stay wet off and on throughout the day from precum! Erections off and on throughout the day! It’s a great feeling just wish there was someone to unleash all this power on! Thank you!

I love precum!