Official Community Forums Home

Getting groped by other women. Am i traumatized in high school or closeted bisexual? What am I ?

Big Marsha

• Members
On 12/11/2022 at 12:53 AM, Mr. Mike said:

Wow your beautiful, what a story. I think  they were all jealous and want and like to touch what they didn't have! Enjoy it! 😉 and who knows maybe someone someday will take it to the next level.

This known lesbian Sinnead became my new groper. My former employee Lisa betrayed me and did me a favor at the same time. My boyfriend's aunt Gwen heavily  groped me only on three occasions back in November/December 2022 ( i wrote everything in details about these situations here in this thread) than she got in a huge fight with her sister my boyfriend's mother and she left. I haven't seen Gwen the groper since December 2022. But my employee Lisa witnessed one grope fest with Gwen at my B&B and she was very curious . So i opened up to her and i told her everything about me and my kink( that i love getting groped by other women. ) In September 2023 i fired Lisa.

So about a month  ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch purple  shoes. I had full make up on. I saw my former employee Lisa standing there with  this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary and with this  really short like 5 ft 3 skinny kinda masculine woman in her mid 40s her cousin Sinead who is a known lesbian . She has carrot-top red unkempt hair, very thin lips and green eyes. She also has the pale skin typical of her coloring. A rash of pimples completes  the picture. They  walked up to me and started chatting.

Then this small ginger Sinead gestures to my chest and said. "  Marsha i've always admired you.  I love your clothes. Wow. Your blouse is so shiney. You always look so glammed up and classy. You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman.  You are a giant elegant classy woman . I am mesmerized by your vastness.I can't stop staring at the size and the shape of your tits through this satin blouse.  Uh, do you mind if I...?" she asked me.

"Certainly not, help yourself," my former employee Lisa answered for me. "Marsha is letting other women to grope her. She don't mind. The girls in her high school days were groping her all they wanted.  I witnessed myself . She was getting groped left and right by her boyfriend's aunt Gwen  at the B&B  about a year ago. Marsha is enjoying groping by other women. It is her kink. She told me herself. "

Sinead reached up towards my breasts with one trembling hand.
Her hand touched my right breast. Her hand looked small against the backdrop of my vast boob.

"Squeeze them," urged Lisa. "Have a good feel. Marsha don't mind. "

Sinead's fingers sunk into my right breast as she gave my tit a squeeze. She tenderly groped my right breast and then shifted her hand over to my left for a comparing squeeze and feel.

"That's enough, We are in the middle of a grocery store for christ sake. " Lisa said . Her cousin immediately pulled her hand away and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 2/3 minutes or so. Then i had to go. As i turned my back on them, Sinead didn't seek my permission. She reached down from behind me and cupped my right buttock in her palm, giving it a light squeeze through the satin pants.

I gasped and walked away. About 15 minutes later I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. This short skinny weird woman Sinead was there on the parking lot waiting for me. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me

"uuuu Marsha i love your blouse and pants . All these pink satin.  You are a soft giantess. Lisa told me everything about your kink. I will grope you on every occasion . I've always wanted to grope you. This is great"

Then she reached out and grabbed my tits, groping them to her heart's content, her small, pale hands running all over them.

" Wow Marsha. Your boobs are so soft and pliable. They are hell of a lot of fun to play with. Sinead tried to keep a straight face as she groped and squezed my tits through my blouse and bra.

I sighed deeply in a futile attempt to appear to not care about the situation, but Sinead could tell i was getting a little turned on

Sinead decided to move on from groping my tits and moved her hands down to my hips. I said that i must go .

As i took a few steps ahead and Sinead  followed me closely, she put a hand on my left ass cheek, squeezing it

I froze at her touch.

Sinead gave my ass cheek a slap, to which i yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking Marsha." she said

Sinead continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as she happily groped away at my behind the whole way, sometimes giving me a spank if i was being slow and reaching round to play with my tits or run her hands over my curves whenever she felt like it. Eventually we reached my car, Sinead turned around and walked away. 

And ooooh... I loveeeed getting my breasts and ass rubbed and squeezed by this ginger weirdo Sinead  there in the middle of the parking lot. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet. Specially knowing that I was in public and people on the parking lot were not sure what's going on!

Three days later on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny ginger woman Sinead  , smirking at me.

"Hello Marsha, wow you are always so glammed up and classy" leered Sinead. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are so elegant and classy. All this red satin. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both small hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I turned my head away , as Sinead rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. Sinead's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Sinead started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My sister is waiting for her groceries" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside the store . .

Two days later  on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight black leather pants and 5 inch heels white shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. Sinead was there. She smiled and waved at me. I waved her back.
About 5 minutes later i was leaning over checking products on the bottom shelf. As this small weird ginger Sinead walked past she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the shelves . As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Sinead!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat . Patting between friends is normal" she "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied.

"Great," Sinead replied, grinning widely. Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the meat section.

About 3/4 minutes later, Sinead rubbed my breasts with her right hand as she was walking by me between the racks in the middle of the grocery store. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything.

About 7/8 minutes later outside on the parking Sinead walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Marsha your boobs are humongous .!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle as I opened the car door and quickly got in. Sinead walked to her car. I put the bags of groceries on my back seat and rushed away..

A week later on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. So i got out of my car, when this small ginger Sinead  showed up and walked up to me.
She asked me. "Why are you not wearing a coat Marsha. You are always  coatless. Why?  It is freezing cold for christ sake ?"
" I left my coat in my car as always. " I answered

Then Sinead reached up with her both hands ( she is literally as tall as my chest) and grabbed both my tits and fondled them through my blouse and bra for a few minutes there in the middle of the parking lot. People passed by, staring. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. i didn't stop her either. I almost thanked her because i got so wet and i wanted her to continue but when she stopped she spun me around and slapped my ass before dissappearing, it was so hot. It was super embarrassing but i really really enjoyed it. I was so wet I had to change my underwear.

About two weeks ago on my way home i stopped at the drugstore. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This small ginger Sinead walked out of the drugstore . I got out of my car. She walked up to me and said" Hi Marsha. Happy new year and merry christmas .  You have such a regal bearing. You are so shiney. You always look so glammed up.  You are finally wearing a coat. You have a beautiful coat. Wow. The size difference between us is beyond comical.

"Those are perfect Marsha. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small pale creepy ginger Sinead, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

"Yeah, this is too good to pass up. Let me feel them for a bit. "she said.

"Okay you.....OH!" Her small hands moved onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small creepy ginger woman Sinead wasn't just grabbing my breasts. She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. This elderly couple were watching through the glass from the drugstore. They were shocked.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) She finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked away . I walked inside the drugstore. .

So as i said   my former employee Lisa betrayed me and did me a favor at the same time. The groping by her ginger cousin Sinead in public is like such a regular occurance now. I love that. Love being the groping slut . I am becoming a giant groping toy for this short skinny creepy woman Sinead.  Uff, I love that. That hungry look on her ugly face. Sinead  wanting to touch my boobs and ass all the time. So far Lisa's cousin Sinead groped me  on 5 occasions  I seriously would love to be touched or groped by Sinead in public, possibly even more.

I love being groped by Sinead in public. I am feeling wet just thinking about it. When these gropings happen, the humiliation I feel is genuine and sudden, it's like, "did she really just groped me?" It makes me feel like a complete doormat. It makes me wonder what is wrong with me that I allow someone to treat me this way.

But then when I reflect on those moments later, my masochism kicks in and I feel turned on. Even more, I seek those moments out. 

The loss of control is exhilarating. I am loving it!! 

• Members

Sounds like you look forward and probably dress for this to happen. You say traumatized then say you were wet and loved it.  Personally I see no issues with what’s happening, as long as your ok with it, you can always say no if you don’t want them groping you . 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/19/2024 at 8:56 PM, 6981 said:

Sounds like you look forward and probably dress for this to happen. You say traumatized then say you were wet and loved it.  Personally I see no issues with what’s happening, as long as your ok with it, you can always say no if you don’t want them groping you . 

I got heavily groped by Sinead in the past week. 5 days ago i attended this book club meeting at the local bookshop. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I left my coat in my car. Sinead walked in. She walked up to me and said

"Hello Marsha" leered Sinead. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and classy. All this satin.
You are always so shiney. You look so glammed up ".

Then this short skinny weird woman Sinead started to get handsy with me. She was lightly rubbing my arm with her arm around me, or gently caressing my back. It was odd. Then she sat next to me on my left side . I let her hand roam my entire back. When i got up to talk about the book, her hand was on my ass and she lightly squeezed it for the first time. The book club meeting ended. I was mingling and chatting with the other women, I felt somebody grab my ass I looked back and it was Sinead I wanted to tell her to stop but I just couldn’t speak so I just shook my head at her she creepily smiled back at me and she subtly kept squeezing my ass and trying to rub her fingers on the outside of my pussy I ended up kinda enjoying it so I just let it happen. I felt wrong for this but the thrill and excitement of doing it right there with all those women around was so thrilling.
Eventually I had to go . Sinead followed me. So we turn down the hall and she gets closer as we're walking and suddenly I feel her hand on my cheek, gently stroking my ass! I laughed a bit and played it off, and that made her even more forward and she squeezed and groped my cheek harder.

I didn't want to encourage her too much , but I was horny enough that I didn't shut it down . We walked out of the bookshop. I paused in front of her car and murmured that we'd reached her stop, but Sinead reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. Then she leaned in for a hug , while hugging me she was pressing her face on my breasts and rubbing her hands from my back to my ass. Finally i pulled out of her arms and walked towards my car.

4 days ago my neighbor Regina hosted a neighborhood women in wine party . I came earlier to help. I was wearing gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red high waist satin pants and 5 inch gold shoes. I had full make up on.  Sinead arrived.

I was in the kitchen helping when the small ginger Sinead greeted me and offered to help. Initially we were having casual conversation, until she stood really close behind me. I was half bent over. She slowly started to rub against my ass, still continuing the conversation.

I did find it exciting. Her hands even made her way to my boobs, groping them. This went on for a few minutes before she stopped.

As the party went on, walking by, occasionally this small weird women Sinead would grope my boobs or grope my ass.

This went on the whole party where she would occasionally sneak a grope. It was exciting and I was very turned on by it. It doesn’t help my that my nipples are sensitive too.

Three days ago i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with these two women my employees . I was wearing wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight high waist red satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This small woman Sinead walked in, walked up to me and gave both my boobs a smack from above, smack smack, real quick . I did not see this coming and I didn't know how to react. Then we started chatting. So we were chatting for the next 7/8 minutes or so when Sinead squeezed my ass with her right hand. Then Sinead JIGGLED my breasts with her both hands while she stood in front of me. And my employees just stood there watching. I enjoyed the weirded look on my employees face while this small skinny weird woman Sinead groped me, lol. Then she asked for a hug and just cupped my ass with her both hands. She pressed her face against my breasts. She overly complimented me . I was so in shock I didn’t know what to do. But tbh I absolutely loved it. It really gave me a rush and turned me on. I instantly played a little in the restroom. Loved the rush it gave me.

Yesterday on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a black long fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car. Sinead was there  on the parking lot .
She walked over and started chatting with me. Then she started casually grabbing my breasts. She did even more. I decided to just let her do it at that point, so she pinched my nipples through my blouse and bra and squeezed my breasts really hard while she was chatting with me.

People saw, but they didn't do or say anything about it. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.
I was just standing there tall and still with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen and even chatting with this  small skinny weird ginger women. Then Sinead  said "i gotta go." and she finally stopped rubbing/squeezing my breasts and went inside the store .

I'm struggling for my life right now with how strongly I'm reacting to these silly experiences. I have no clue why but i just love being groped in public places by this short skinny inferior woman  Sinead and just wanted to post and admit that i love it. I enjoy the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by this woman Sinead in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I love the attention. I love how it feels. My former employee Lisa betrayed me and did me a favor at the same time.

• Members

Also I'm afraid of menopause. Truth is I'm frightened. This question is always around - will my desire be totally killed with menopause? Or it's possible/it happens to go through it and still wanna have sex ? I have become really insecure about my looks and overall attractiveness. I am petrified when thinking of menopause. I can't imagine what menopause would to do me. Maybe that is why i enjoy the attention and groping in public by these  weird small skinny women?

• Like 1

• Members

Maybe i am traumatized in high school, but i finally embraced my kink.  I admit that i am hoping to bump into this woman groper Sinead more often. I wanna get groped in public by Sinead more often.  I want to be a target for that type of women. Any woman can touch me through clothes.I love the excitement of groping.I think it feels good because i know i wouldn't take it farther, because i am not sexually attracted to these small weird women gropers. These  women think it's ok to grab my ass or squeeze my breasts, they're just probably even more bold because they think they can get away with doing something like that more than than men can.  Its a matter of time until they dare to go to the next level.  I can only imagine myself in a commitment with a man. I can't find women attractive. I let these small women to grope me, but I’m never attracted to them. Emotionally and physically women just didn’t do it for me. I do enjoy groping from women, but i am not attracted to women.  

Most of my fall/winter outfit are pencil high waist pants and skirts satin and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels with full make up on. I wear almost my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top . I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything I wear looks tight on me. I  wear more revealing/ cleavage clothes in spring/summer. 

• Like 1