Official Community Forums Home

Getting groped by other women. Am i traumatized in high school or closeted bisexual? What am I ?

Big Marsha

• Members

I was searching for a forum to talk about my issues and i found this forum. So i decided to join this forum. I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped by other women. Am i closeted bisexual? I am 44 year old divorced woman. I have two son's. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge. Since my teenage years I've been groped by short skinny women more times than I can count. Strangely, I have women gropers, not men. I have never been groped by men. Men will just try to hug me full frontal and hold me pressed against them for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to learn to remove myself gracefully after a few seconds.

If I earned $10 for every time I got groped purposely, and commented on by other women, I would have Tom Cruise's money. I have always been something of a curiosity to other women due to my height and curves. It is not uncommon for a hand to come out of nowhere and grab one of my breasts or my butt followed by a comment about them. It'll be from women I barely know, or in public / at work. And it's almost invariably without asking.
But it honestly doesn't bother me. On the one hand, I feel like I should have made a big deal out of it, out of principle. But on the other hand, it feels wrong to act like it bothers me, when it really doesn't. The feeling when out of the blue a woman's hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them through clothes - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I have gotten groped way too many times by random short skinny women. And an interesting observation, just about all the women who have done this to me were small breasted, short and skinny. .I've never had tall curvy women or a fat woman do anything like that, its the really short skinny women that do the groping. I don't understand why? Maybe because they are total opposite of me. Honestly I don't care if its the ugliest woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too. I am not sexually attracted to these gropers. It happens very frequently as well but I don't have a problem with it.

It started in high school. I attended an all-girls Catholic boarding school for four years. I was the first in my high school to develop breasts and one of the only ones to have decently big breasts and butt . I was much bigger and taller than other girls. I was harassed, had my tits squeezed, ass grabbed at least once in a week, especially after bath or the playground. Most harassers happened to be short skinny flat chested girls much smaller than me. Our school uniform was tight fitting, giving away my “Hot” figure. I was groped constantly in high school by these girls. Whenever I never woke up, the dorm head senior used to squeeze my tits while I was asleep to watch me wake up in fright and then laugh at it. There was this really short, skinny and kinda masculine girl in my group of friends who was always obsessed with my height, my boobs and my ass. She'd grab my boobs, poke them, stare at them, push them together, talk about them, shit like that. Everyone else would laugh because they were teenage girls who think boobs are funny. Girls touched or talked about my boobs and butt all the time and I gave up trying to care. It was a daily game to try to throw food or paper or coins down my cleavage (whaddup horribly fitting bra and buttcrack cleavage). It was easier to be in on the joke than to make a thing of it. I was ignoring and playing along with it.

My nicknames were "big Marsha", "community chest" and “Milkgirl” . The following is what I got to hear from GIRLS while growing up.

“You need a bra”

“I wish I had your chest” “Your’s are bigger than mine”

“Gross ! your buttocks are too big”

“I want to use your bum as my pillow” (after pillows were stolen from the bus)

“Look at those pink flowers” (girl seeing me shirtless in pool)

“Lift your shirt”

“Nice chest !”

“Can I touch those ?” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

“Your fat ass is selling hot”

“Shut up or I’ll squeeze your tits” chorus Laughter in the background How every argument involving me ends. I was the class monitor, no one respected me.

“Girl, can you lick those titties ?”

“Your breasts are very milky milky”

“Let me massage your breasts” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

AND MUCH WORSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember whenever we ran out of milk in the cafeteria, the girls would yell out “Marsha, please refill the milk” indirectly referring to me. Once the cook told that the milkwoman hasn’t come, one of the girl, pinched my tits real tight, and said she is right here. In the swimming classes during this weird small woman the swimming instructor was pretending to unknowingly touch my chests.
Some girls used to punch my breasts bc they thought it was funny.

To be fair I couldn’t feel it bc of the way they did it but still.

Being the tallest and biggest girl in all girl high school with big tits and butt makes you a target whom everyone can harass without consequences. These short skinny girls knew they could grope me whenever they wanted, as long as there were no staff around. When i was senior in high school even girls who were 4 years younger than me were touching my tits and ass. I've mostly just ignored it, but looking back on it now I do feel kinda grossed out or bothered by it. I wish I had a backbone to stand up to girls doing this but I've always been nonconfrontational.
Even today whenever I see short skinny woman staring at my chest, I feel nervous and sometimes I turn paranoid that someone is going to grope me from behind– like it used to happen a lot during school while we sat in queues. So I turn around to see who is behind very often.

it has continued well into adulthood. Random women continue to do it. They will grab my breasts or my butt and pretty much everything in between. it happens very frequently as well but I guess nobody sees a problem with it. If a man did this to me it would be in the news but since I’m a much bigger than these small skinny women gropers it doesn’t even matter. I have been groped in full public view by multiple short skinny women. Some people think curves are public commodities. I've had a lot of these small women grope me. I’ve been groped on the street multiple times by random women as an adult and I still can't say stop or no at this point.

I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. But I actually don't mind other women touching my boobs and butt. In fact it makes me excited when these women touch my breasts or butt. Why? Am i traumatized? These women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. They are just short, skinny, tiny women. I am much bigger and physically stronger than these women. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. It's not like they don't have a barrier of clothes between them and my skin anyway. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against some other woman copping a feel. WHY?

• Like 3

• Members
30 minutes ago, Big Marsha said:

I was searching for a forum to talk about my issues and i found this forum. So i decided to join this forum. I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped by other women. Am i closeted bisexual? I am 44 year old divorced woman. I have two son's. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge. Since my teenage years I've been groped by short skinny women more times than I can count. Strangely, I have women gropers, not men. I have never been groped by men. Men will just try to hug me full frontal and hold me pressed against them for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to learn to remove myself gracefully after a few seconds.

If I earned $10 for every time I got groped purposely, and commented on by other women, I would have Tom Cruise's money. I have always been something of a curiosity to other women due to my height and curves. It is not uncommon for a hand to come out of nowhere and grab one of my breasts or my butt followed by a comment about them. It'll be from women I barely know, or in public / at work. And it's almost invariably without asking.
But it honestly doesn't bother me. On the one hand, I feel like I should have made a big deal out of it, out of principle. But on the other hand, it feels wrong to act like it bothers me, when it really doesn't. The feeling when out of the blue a woman's hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them through clothes - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I have gotten groped way too many times by random short skinny women. And an interesting observation, just about all the women who have done this to me were small breasted, short and skinny. .I've never had tall curvy women or a fat woman do anything like that, its the really short skinny women that do the groping. I don't understand why? Maybe because they are total opposite of me. Honestly I don't care if its the ugliest woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too. I am not sexually attracted to these gropers. It happens very frequently as well but I don't have a problem with it.

It started in high school. I attended an all-girls Catholic boarding school for four years. I was the first in my high school to develop breasts and one of the only ones to have decently big breasts and butt . I was much bigger and taller than other girls. I was harassed, had my tits squeezed, ass grabbed at least once in a week, especially after bath or the playground. Most harassers happened to be short skinny flat chested girls much smaller than me. Our school uniform was tight fitting, giving away my “Hot” figure. I was groped constantly in high school by these girls. Whenever I never woke up, the dorm head senior used to squeeze my tits while I was asleep to watch me wake up in fright and then laugh at it. There was this really short, skinny and kinda masculine girl in my group of friends who was always obsessed with my height, my boobs and my ass. She'd grab my boobs, poke them, stare at them, push them together, talk about them, shit like that. Everyone else would laugh because they were teenage girls who think boobs are funny. Girls touched or talked about my boobs and butt all the time and I gave up trying to care. It was a daily game to try to throw food or paper or coins down my cleavage (whaddup horribly fitting bra and buttcrack cleavage). It was easier to be in on the joke than to make a thing of it. I was ignoring and playing along with it.

My nicknames were "big Marsha", "community chest" and “Milkgirl” . The following is what I got to hear from GIRLS while growing up.

“You need a bra”

“I wish I had your chest” “Your’s are bigger than mine”

“Gross ! your buttocks are too big”

“I want to use your bum as my pillow” (after pillows were stolen from the bus)

“Look at those pink flowers” (girl seeing me shirtless in pool)

“Lift your shirt”

“Nice chest !”

“Can I touch those ?” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

“Your fat ass is selling hot”

“Shut up or I’ll squeeze your tits” chorus Laughter in the background How every argument involving me ends. I was the class monitor, no one respected me.

“Girl, can you lick those titties ?”

“Your breasts are very milky milky”

“Let me massage your breasts” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

AND MUCH WORSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember whenever we ran out of milk in the cafeteria, the girls would yell out “Marsha, please refill the milk” indirectly referring to me. Once the cook told that the milkwoman hasn’t come, one of the girl, pinched my tits real tight, and said she is right here. In the swimming classes during this weird small woman the swimming instructor was pretending to unknowingly touch my chests.
Some girls used to punch my breasts bc they thought it was funny.

To be fair I couldn’t feel it bc of the way they did it but still.

Being the tallest and biggest girl in all girl high school with big tits and butt makes you a target whom everyone can harass without consequences. These short skinny girls knew they could grope me whenever they wanted, as long as there were no staff around. When i was senior in high school even girls who were 4 years younger than me were touching my tits and ass. I've mostly just ignored it, but looking back on it now I do feel kinda grossed out or bothered by it. I wish I had a backbone to stand up to girls doing this but I've always been nonconfrontational.
Even today whenever I see short skinny woman staring at my chest, I feel nervous and sometimes I turn paranoid that someone is going to grope me from behind– like it used to happen a lot during school while we sat in queues. So I turn around to see who is behind very often.

it has continued well into adulthood. Random women continue to do it. They will grab my breasts or my butt and pretty much everything in between. it happens very frequently as well but I guess nobody sees a problem with it. If a man did this to me it would be in the news but since I’m a much bigger than these small skinny women gropers it doesn’t even matter. I have been groped in full public view by multiple short skinny women. Some people think curves are public commodities. I've had a lot of these small women grope me. I’ve been groped on the street multiple times by random women as an adult and I still can't say stop or no at this point.

I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. But I actually don't mind other women touching my boobs and butt. In fact it makes me excited when these women touch my breasts or butt. Why? Am i traumatized? These women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. They are just short, skinny, tiny women. I am much bigger and physically stronger than these women. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. It's not like they don't have a barrier of clothes between them and my skin anyway. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against some other woman copping a feel. WHY?

You may be traumatized,  if you started to enjoy it but are not physically attracted to them.  I think this question is more for the experts,  which I am not.  Would you be okay if one of them would like to take it further? Like proposing kissing, sucking, lubing, etc.your body? 

• Like 2

• Members

I can't explain why so many people would grope you. First of all, any sort of unwanted groping is sexual assault. As far as you enjoying it, it doesn't mean you're bisexual. Just means that you enjoy having your body caressed.. But back to your picture. Your body looks amazing. I would love to get my face. Between your breasts. Would love to see those sans clothing

• Members
10 hours ago, Kock lover said:

Big tities wow they look yummy 😋 

4 hours ago, Starving said:

Hello Marsha and welcome first of all to you! I don’t understand the girls groping you in school and throughout life. That’s just wrong even if they were your closest friends or not!I could not imagine myself ever doing that if I were a woman or being a man if I were to go up to another man and touch his penis because it is large!

I guess the reason you never say anything is because you’re a nice person and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or make them feel bad about doing something like that! Maybe you want friends really bad and don’t want to run anyone off!Nobody should have to put up with any unwanted touching of any kind! You are a beautiful woman and are gifted as all people are with one gift or another! I am straight also but I guess if someone of the same sex touched me it would be arousing also but that’s all! I think it would be traumatizing if I were you but I don’t know what to tell you about that! Maybe you just have to let the chips fall where they may and let these other ladies know you are offended and it bothers you and if they are genuine they will apologize and not do it again but still be your friend! I am  just a man talking but I hope this helps in some way!

Like I said before I am sure you’re a really nice kind lady and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings although these other ladies don’t realize they are hurting yours in the process! Thank you for listening! I do hope this helps you!

Wow your beautiful, what a story. I think  they were all jealous and want and like to touch what they didn't have! Enjoy it! 😉 and who knows maybe someone someday will take it to the next level.

• Members
15 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Simple. No need to feel traumatized.

You have been given a gift that is much much more than they had.  You have what they want and they are jealous.

Womenship (fellowship amongst women) rules are probably a little different than Fellowship with men -- so they couldn't help but grope.  Maybe because they think they are not real, or just couldn't help themselves.

I can see why... take it for what it is.  Let the trespasses in the past remain there.  You have a gift.. make sure it is used.

My therapist says that these type of women short, skinny, unattractive  creepy are groping me and touching me   in school and throughout life because they want to dominate me. To dominate someone you otherwise feel inferior to is quite a common kink. This is where it can create confusion, i am much bigger and stronger than these gropers yet they kinda control me, not physically but mentally. My therapist says that domination is not about physically subjugating someone its about mentally controlling them. When the control is physical it is domineering bullying or even abusive assault but this is so much more subtle and about real control. My therapist says that these gropers don't respect my boundaries, and because of their out of the ordinary behavior they put me in the position of being humiliated/submissive. She says that because they are short skinny  physically weak women, there 'is not an automatic fear of being sexually assaulted like there might be with a man (at least one i didn't know and trust), and without that, i am unconsciously letting them to touch me . She says that their behavior is on the sociopathic side of the spectrum. She says that sociopaths are not necessarily "bad" or "evil" people, but they are often tough to deal with and they can definitely create problems.

That does make sense, i am not physically afraid of them so i am not defensive or cautious or wary around them, and let my guard down. They can probably sense that i am not the kind of person that would overly resist them or put up a fight so they take advantage. They are testing the waters and pushing the boundaries without necessarily crossing it to the point where i wouldn't be able to tolerate it anymore. They are testing my limits to see what they could get away with but knowing when to stop or what lines not to cross. Part of the reason they do is because they are envious of me and i have an intimidating and frigid aura around me that might have excite them because they see a challenge to overcome.

• Members
19 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

You may be traumatized,  if you started to enjoy it but are not physically attracted to them.  I think this question is more for the experts,  which I am not.  Would you be okay if one of them would like to take it further? Like proposing kissing, sucking, lubing, etc.your body? 

I guess they did a number on me in high school. It was  a regular thing.  They took turns lol! Cause it was diff girls a lot. In the classroom sometimes a girl behind me would lean forward like she was talking to me and kind of drop her arms over the seat and squeeze and squeeze and squeeeeze my breasts. I was literally trapped in the boarding school with all these weird small skinny  touchy feely girls for four years. I was forced to tolerate alot of stuff since i had nowhere else to go. Do you know what that's like to have to endure crap because there is no other choice, that's just how life is sometimes. I chose to compromise with them instead of confrontation. Along the way i started to enjoy it. 

• Members
14 hours ago, Starving said:

Hello Marsha and welcome first of all to you! I don’t understand the girls groping you in school and throughout life. That’s just wrong even if they were your closest friends or not!I could not imagine myself ever doing that if I were a woman or being a man if I were to go up to another man and touch his penis because it is large!

I guess the reason you never say anything is because you’re a nice person and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or make them feel bad about doing something like that! Maybe you want friends really bad and don’t want to run anyone off!Nobody should have to put up with any unwanted touching of any kind! You are a beautiful woman and are gifted as all people are with one gift or another! I am straight also but I guess if someone of the same sex touched me it would be arousing also but that’s all! I think it would be traumatizing if I were you but I don’t know what to tell you about that! Maybe you just have to let the chips fall where they may and let these other ladies know you are offended and it bothers you and if they are genuine they will apologize and not do it again but still be your friend! I am  just a man talking but I hope this helps in some way!

Like I said before I am sure you’re a really nice kind lady and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings although these other ladies don’t realize they are hurting yours in the process! Thank you for listening! I do hope this helps you!

My therapist says that there is something appealing about tall curvy women. She says that men love them , but most men have enough impulse control to not go and grope a random woman. My therapist says some  awkward small  women  clearly don't have impulse control. My therapist says that because of their invasive actions in high school i became totally submissive to these type of women gropers.

• Members
19 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

I kiss only men and have fun with that, but if I think about kissing women it’s totally scary.  Never had these kind of thoughts about a woman, I never develop any deeper feeling on women.  

I don't have trauma. I was not sexually abused as a child. My father comes from old money. My mother's  family is wealthy too. I grew up rich. I admit that i was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. I admit to you that my upbringing/parents status motivate me to always look good/dressed to the max. Growing up I remember the trips down to Florida and first class airplane tickets. Five star restaurants and all the brand name goods were everyday stuff.

I’ve just had to commit to being "the overdressed one". I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie... I'm a woman, I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up.

• Like 2

• Members
20 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

Growing up I knew I liked  men.  During high school some of the girls would have casual makeout sessions or sleep with one another to just get off. But no one tried to kiss me. Maybe because of my size.  But they  heavily groped me.  Some girls  used me to get off themselves but they didn't try to get me off.  They   satisfied themselves rubbing up against me in bed.  They treated me as a giant masturbation aiding sex toy or something instead of a person. It was totally dehumanizing.  But gradually i started to enjoy it.  

• Members
21 minutes ago, Starving said:

Good morning Marsha! It sounds like you have have done pretty well in life to have endured so much! It’s good you have a professional person to talk to to help you along in your journey! I can tell you are definitely not a boy but a beautiful lady and there is nothing wrong with dressing up and putting makeup 💄 on and spending a lot of time on yourself! There’s nothing wrong with shopping 🛍️ either ! I commend you for doing so well in life despite all of the obstacles that you have faced and had to overcome! 

Thanks for your support. A lot of people even here in this community where i live think that I'm stuck up upper middle class arrogant overdressed snob because I tend to ignore them. When i am in an environment where I do not know everyone I can come as arrogant and stuck up depending on the setting.Is truly a defensive mechanism though.I got the feeling that a lot of people here in this community think i am just arrogant snob. People around me (except for the ones who truly know me) have always said that I come across as snobby, stuck on myself, and unfriendly. I've been asked soooo many times 'why are you so serious' when I'm not feeling serious at that moment. I unintentionally tend to give off an unfriendly aura which has led people to ask if I dislike them. When I feel nervous I try to compensate by being really confident. I guess other people take that as me being arrogant. I've been told I come across as stuck up/snobby full of myself, narcissistic, stuck up etc., and also very unwelcoming to new people. When I do speak with new people, I tend to be overly nice to compensate and I guess that comes off as fake which definitely doesn't help the situation.

Everyone always gets that first impression of me, and many keep that impression. The vast majority of people think I'm a "snob" or a upper middle class overdressed arrogant bitch I know since the friends I've had over the years told me that after some time. People simply assume I must be a snob because I'm quiet. That doesn't even seem logical to me, but when being quiet is something that simply wouldn't occur to most people perhaps that's the next most logical conclusion.

I have been told that i look stuck up and arrogant.I have had the experience of women being jealous of me.I like nice clothes and I wear them well.I should not have to suffer for what I like because other women have low self esteem and don't see the gifts they have within themselves.I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I am dressed pretty. Once, i'd been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous ? i said i was going shopping and she was like "really" You look so glammed up to be going shopping!" I don't mind though, i'd rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. I like dressing well, and looking presentable.
I have been told that I seem snobby and it is because I don't speak up in groups where I am not comfortable. I have had people ask me if I thought I was better than others.

• Like 2

• Members
12 hours ago, Starving said:

You’re very welcome! I am sorry Marsha. I can imagine how humiliating that must have been to be used as a tool for masturbation! I just don’t understand why those girls would have done that to begin with! I guess being confined in an environment like that I guess all a lot of people think about is getting out and getting off! I can understand you starting to enjoy the other girls getting off on you being young and all! That’s human nature I guess but at the same time humiliating not being concerned about you getting off but just themselves only!

I see nothing wrong with you wanting to look your best anywhere you go! I wouldn’t think you were stuck up at all! I look at it from a man’s perspective but maybe women think different! I look at your pictures and you seem to be a lady that’s really concerned about how she presents herself and not stuck up at all! I love to see ladies take care of themselves and  dress nicely and wear nice clothes and heels 👠 and makeup 💄 but then again if they don’t that’s ok also! But it is refreshing to see women dress nicely because you don’t find that much in this world today!

But why am I  enjoying it? I must be traumatized. I am enjoy it but i am not not physically attracted to these gropers. Most recently my boyfriend's aunt Gwen groped me on two occasions.  About three weeks  ago they had a family gathering for his  aunt's  55 birthday party in a restaurant. My boyfriend's mother took her sister Gwen in about a month  ago. She lives in her garage.  My boyfriend says his aunt  Gwen has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. He says that she is too socially awkward and his mother want her sister Gwen at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to.   He says that Gwen doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to. 

We arrived there. I was wearing this red satin  blouse buttoned up to the top, tucked into black satin pants and  5inch heels black shoes. I left my coat in the car. I had full make up on. My boyfriend introduced me to his aunt Gwen. 

I hate to use words as harsh as ugly, but Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting long sleeve T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .

We sat at the table. I was hungry, so i ate fast.  I finished eating and got up. I went to the restroom.

I took my time at the mirror and fixed my makeup. These two other random women in the restroom were fixing their make up. Then my boyfriend's aunt Gwen walked in. 

"i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. "she glanced at my breasts occasionally," Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me.

"I am  always dressed up to the max

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater." I answered.  And then I felt Gwen's hand grabbing my ass. I just ignored it.   Then she  grabbed my ass with her other hand and started moving both her hands groping both of my cheeks. Then this short skinny rodent looking  woman Gwen  moved one hand up to my breasts and started groping me.  I was just standing stiff as a board for 5/6 minutes saying no word while Gwen was squeezing and feeling up my breasts,rubbing my back and arms and rubbing and grabbing my ass. She complimented my outfit and commented that i am so tall,big,soft , classy and glamorous. She continued talking about her fascination with me. It turned me on quite heavily. I actively stopped myself from starting moaning. The two random women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. They were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.  Then finally Gwen stopped groping me and put her right  arm around my hip. As we walked to the table , she had her right arm around my hip, her hand palming  my right butt cheek as we walked.

I walked with Gwen's hand on my backside . When we reached the table.

*SMACK*

Of course Gwen couldn't help but spank me one last time as i sat on the chair, eliciting nothing but a yelp from me. My boyfriend and the other family members didn't notice, because they were in the middle of heated discussion. Afterwards I was so horny that I had sex with my boyfriend in his car. 

Nine days ago on the way to my store i stopped at the drugstore. I was wearing a black long fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. This short skinny creepy rodent looking Gwen walked out of the drugstore. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me

"uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and over dressed.

Than this weirdo small woman Gwen just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her pale ugly face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said to me "My nephew is a lucky guy.  You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman. " Then she continued asking me about my wardrobe, my style and such.

The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small  woman Gwen just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 3/4 minutes. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 3/4 minutes. She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining her fascination with my size to me.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my fur coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 5 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. I was humiliated by her. I was just standing there aroused, but tall, still and silent in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen.  Then Gwen said "I gotta go. My sister is waiting for her pills" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked over to her sister's car. I went inside the drugstore . 

And ooooh... I loveeeed getting my breasts rubbed by this weirdo Gwen there in the middle of the parking lot. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet.  Specially knowing that I was in public and people on the parking lot were not sure what's going on! 

This is why i joined this forum. What am i? This woman Gwen is hideous and butt ugly, but on two occasions i was heavily aroused by her groping.  This is happening since my high school days. What is wrong with me? Am i some kind of bisexual? 

• Members
On 12/11/2022 at 12:53 AM, Mr. Mike said:

Wow your beautiful, what a story. I think  they were all jealous and want and like to touch what they didn't have! Enjoy it! 😉 and who knows maybe someone someday will take it to the next level.

One more714007285_152365583_3562016953846961_7723299701309431508_o(1).thumb.jpg.b329482912a011c750f3e94ac35b9a3f.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Starving said:

Hello Marsha! I think you are a normal woman but when another person male or female touches you like that it will be arousing but that doesn’t mean you are bisexual or anything else. Other women just appear to be attracted to you for whatever reason I am not sure of. You are beautiful but still I don’t understand the constant groping 🤷
I don’t think anything is wrong with you! You seem to be perfectly normal but like I said if another person touches you that way and caresses you it will be arousing!

This Gwen lady seems to be very strange maybe there are some mental health issues that need addressing! I know it’s difficult for you to say anything to her or anyone because I sense you are the type of lady that would not want to have a conflict with someone and would go out of your way not to which I think is a very strong trait! Again you appear to be a normal heterosexual woman!

one more photo 280097692_4873879105994066_4293172372693401927_n.thumb.jpg.85bd6cbf90376a88d790eef852787575.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to TooTimid!! I'm glad you found us here. We are an open-minded forum that definitely loves sharing sexual experiences. 

I'm sorry those women did that to you. That's never ok, tall, short, pretty, or homely. It's never ok to grope someone. However, that being said, Have you told these women to stop groping you? If you don't say anything, they may take that as encouragement to continue. Again, still not ok, and I'm not blaming you, but once you tell them to stop, it may be a bit more empowering. 

I am tall and somewhat chesty. Not as blessed as you are in that department, but 44DD isn't small. I'm pretty friendly, though I haven't groped anyone, I have been groped by friends, and not in an offensive or sexual way. But not randomly by strangers. I mean, some men tried, but I threatened to "de-man" them, and that stopped fast. 

Even if you wear sexy, revealing clothes, that doesn't give anyone the right to grope you.  You said that you didn't think you should make it a big deal since it doesn't really bother you. But, with your extensive posts, I think it bothers you to a degree.  If I was going thru that, I would definitely say something if it happens again,  It may be an empowering thing to just say something like, "you can look, but please don't grope me. I'm not a plaything."

Are you bisexual? That's really something you need to explore for yourself, if you are willing to do so.  Or, you could be pansexual, not attracted to a gender, but a person. Also, a physical reaction to being touched isn't something we can control. If you weren't totally turned off or disgusted by that woman's advances, then, yeah, you may be bisexual or pansexual. Being sexually attracted to someone really doesn't depend on their looks, height, or chest size. Sometimes it helps, but, as they say, there's a key for every hole! 

Happy exploring!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 12/12/2022 at 12:52 AM, Starving said:

Hello Marsha! I think you are a normal woman but when another person male or female touches you like that it will be arousing but that doesn’t mean you are bisexual or anything else. Other women just appear to be attracted to you for whatever reason I am not sure of. You are beautiful but still I don’t understand the constant groping 🤷
I don’t think anything is wrong with you! You seem to be perfectly normal but like I said if another person touches you that way and caresses you it will be arousing!

This Gwen lady seems to be very strange maybe there are some mental health issues that need addressing! I know it’s difficult for you to say anything to her or anyone because I sense you are the type of lady that would not want to have a conflict with someone and would go out of your way not to which I think is a very strong trait! Again you appear to be a normal heterosexual woman!

I got groped and aroused again. Yesterday  I arrived at the B&B. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of my car.

My employee was standing on the porch with  my boyfriend's aunt Gwen  .
I walked up to them. This small pale woman said to me "

Hi Marsha. So you are the owner of this place. You have such a regal bearing. You are always so elegant. My nephew is a lucky guy"

I thanked her for the compliments and walked inside. I handed my coat to this woman my employee, she hung it on a coat hanger. I turned my back on her and walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these elderly couple our guests. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. Than this small pale woman Gwen walked over to me
reached up with her both small wrinkly hands and started to rub my upper breasts. This weird small old skinny woman Gwen didn’t say anything at first she was just slowly rubbing my upper breasts. Then she said

" You are a such a massive woman; but don't worry. You carry your chubbiness well."  She continued chatting with me. 
This weird small old skinny woman Gwen was  slowly rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands and continued chatting with me and my employee. This weirdo woman Gwen asked a bunch of nosy questions too. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts !!! For the whole conversation!!! Finally she said that she needs to pee, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and went to the restroom. About 5 minutes later 
I was in the kitchen. My employee and this 79 year old woman our guest were sitting at the table and chatting. I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen . The conversation between my employee and our guest continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than this small skinny pale Gwen walked into the kitchen and started kinda circling , but she stopped behind me. She just stood behind me. All of a sudden I felt her hand rest on my upper back, I tensed up but i didn' t move away from it. The contact had been deliberate, nothing like an accidental brush of the hand that can happen in such situations.

I let out my breath and willed myself to relax.

This small woman Gwen must have mistaken the lack of a vocal protest as a positive sign and placed her other hand on my back, and she started slowly rubbing her both hands up and down my back. My lack of protest must have only served to boost her confidence, so she just kept slowly rubbing her both small hands up and down my back.

Then this weird small Gwen stopped rubbing my back, moved around in front of me, started to rub my upper arms with her both hands and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. She just proceeded to rub my upper arms with her both hands. My employee and our guest were sitting at the table, continued their conversation like nothing was happening.Than I said " I need to pee. " Gwen finally stopped rubbing my upper arms and said" Ok Marsha. " sat at the table and joined the conversation. I went to the restroom.

I got out of the restroom walked into the living room, i sat on this indoor bench and started talking to these two women my guests about the weather.   Gwen walked into the living room, sat next to me on my left side and joined the conversation. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small woman Gwen just started stroking my back with her right hand. She rubbed my back with her right hand while the four of us had a conversation for a FULL TEN MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of my butt.

So this small creepy woman Gwen just kept rubbing my back with her right hand for like 10 minutes. It was awkward, so i finally got up and said "i just need to stretch my legs."

I circled the room for like 5 minutes, than i just stopped and stood there listening to this woman my guest talking about her son and his kids, then Gwen got up, walked up to me and started rubbing my back with her left hand and rubbing my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand. One of the women guests made an off- handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But Gwen just proceeded to rub my back with her left hand and rub my upper right arm and shoulder with her right hand for like 5 minutes, while i just stood there listening to my guest talking like nothing weird was happening.

Then Gwen practically sat me on the indoor bench, she sat next to me on my left side placed her right hand on my back and started rubbing. I kept talking to these women my guests like nothing weird was happening. They seemed weirded out by Gwen's behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. So Gwen spent ages rubbing my back all over with her right hand. Finally she removed her hand from my back. About 5 minutes later i got up, said "i am going to the kitchen." But this small weird Gwen got up and said " I will walk with you Marsha"   She just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. So we walked to the diner. So she talked and we walked a, her arm hooked on mine.

We walked in the kitchen. My employee was sitting at the table. 
Than Gwen pulled her arm out of my arm and placed her hands on my sides.
I started chatting with my employee, this small skinny woman Gwen , reached up and put one hand on each of my shoulders.

She slowly moved her hands down my back

She continued moving up and down my back. She was literally massaging my back . My employee was finding it strange that i wasn't opposing this small skinny woman Gwen in any manner. Gwen just kept pushing these long strokes with her both hands from my lower back up to my shoulders. She continued working her palms into my shoulders, upper back and lower back while i was chatting with this woman my employee.
Then Gwen finally stopped rubbing my back and put her right arm around me, and rested her hand on my right hip and joined the conversation. Then she lowered her hand down further, and rested her palm square on my right butt cheek.

I did nothing to stop this brazen move. I just kept chatting. Gwen's hand did more than rest – her palm slowly circled my ass.

This small skinny woman Gwen moved her palm all over my butt and said "i need to pee.", before moving away from me.

I walked out of the kitchen into the living room over to the elderly couple my guests and started chatting with them. Gwen walked out of the restroom and started circling

Suddenly i felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see this small skinny woman Gwen standing too close. She smiled kindly and i smiled back

kindly in a pityingly sweet way .

I turned back and continued chatting with the elderly couple. About a minute later I felt a hand travelling up the side of my right thigh. The touch was ever-so-light, progressing at a snail pace. I adjusted my stance, slightly parting my leg in a sort of gesture of compliance.

Gwen was now palming by each butt cheeks in turn.

And so I just stood there chatting with the elderly couple for what must have been five minutes or so with this short skinny older woman Gwen massaging my butt cheeks with her both hands through my satin pants and panties.

Anyway, all of a sudden it just stopped. I looked around. Touchy feely Gwen was circling the living room. My employee was behind the counter. I walked over to her and started chatting.
This small weird Gwen walked over and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. Suddenly things went left when she reached up (her face was exactly the level of my breasts) and started rubbing and stroking my breasts with her both hands. She smiled as this woman  my employee stared in frozen horror, petting my whole front side a as if I were a poodle, then said turning away, “I gotta go. I have things to do. ” Then she walked out of the B&B, and she left. My employee and the elderly couple my guests were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything..

Again i was extremely aroused while she was touching me. Why? 

• Members
On 12/12/2022 at 12:52 AM, Starving said:

Again I was physically getting aroused by it. I enjoyed the arousal I felt mounting in my body while Gwen was rubbing me and groping me. I had gotten pleasure out of it. To be honest physically, I wanted it. But did the fact that part of me desired her touch mean I had consented to it? What is wrong with me? I am so confused about my sexuality. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Rio said:

Why didn't you tell her to stop?

Because I was physically getting aroused by it. I enjoyed the arousal I felt mounting in my body while Gwen was rubbing me and groping me. I had gotten pleasure out of it. To be honest physically, I wanted it. But did the fact that part of me desired her touch mean I had consented to it? What is wrong with me? I am so confused about my sexuality. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Starving said:

Hello Marsha! I hate to say this but I do believe this lady,Gwen, has some type of mental health issue or disorder. I just don’t know what! For her to be all over you like that is not normal! She appears to have no regard as wether anyone else is around at the time she is touching you which leads me to think there is a mental illness issue.

I am no expert but what she is doing is not normal! I can understand you being aroused by her caressing and touching and I think that would be normal! I am straight and believe you are as well and if a person of the same sex were to touch me like that and continue to do it I am sure I would be aroused also but not to the point of wanting to do anything sexual but like I said it would be arousing! 
 I have had health care workers touch me in examining my body of the same sex and it aroused me but not to the point I would do anything sexual with this person!

You may find yourself wanting it because it just turns you on that much which I can understand! I rest don’t think anything wrong with you! You seem normal to me but maybe it’s confusing because you enjoy it! 

I know you don’t want to hurt her feelings in anyway which you could do but I am sure you’re very kind and just natured that way and try not to have any conflicts! Gwen seems to a pitiful person who enjoys being around and some type of attachment to you but just goes about showing you affection the wrong way!

I really have a problem with being able to say "no" to this type of women(short,older,masculine,skinny) . I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. Most people hate it when others touch there boobs or ass. But  i just like being groped. But these small tiny older women gropers  are ugly and repulsive to me. Also i am strictly hetero. This is so confusing.  I guess the girls did a number on me in high school.   My breasts and butt have been grabbed numerous times in jest by other women. But I just laugh uncomfortably and try to be as dismissive of the situation as possible when these women are groping me and touching me. I just automatically want to do everything possible to keep conflict down with these  women  and I sacrifice my dignity for it.  I have gotten groped way too many times by random short skinny women.  Maybe i feel safe because they seem harmless to me. I am much bigger and  physically stronger than these gropers. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short skinny women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this type of women off as i would some male who groped me. An interesting observation, just about all the women who have done this to me were small breasted, short and skinny. I've never had tall curvy women, tall butch lesbian or a fat woman do anything like that, its the really short skinny women that do the groping. I don't understand why? Maybe because they are total opposite of me.  These  predatory women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. Most of these gropers are  creepy and weird,  but they are just short, skinny, tiny older women. I am physically stronger than these women.

• Members
1 hour ago, Starving said:

Yes ma’am you’re welcome! I know when I go to the doctor and a nurse or doctor touches me a certain way I get aroused not that I am wanting sex or anything like that. I had to get a physical recently and I was getting touched and probed in certain places and I felt like I was going to have an orgasm when I left! I was definitely aroused! One nurse kept rubbing my ankle and foot and I felt my pre cum starting to trickle down my leg and it wasn’t because I was attracted to this person but it was because I was aroused! Being honest with you I have wanted something further in the past when in situations like this! I used to have a male friend that would pat me on the back and rub my back the way you’re talking about and I would become aroused ! I didn’t say anything because I felt sorry for him!I hope this helps you. 

i  enjoy being publicly groped by this older small creepy woman Gwen.  But why? I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! Also to be honest this  touchy feely woman Gwen is  ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. I am a logical, thinking woman, college-educated. So i accept that something is wrong with me. My mixed feelings are confusing to me but my submissive reactions encourage Gwen and other gropers.  As you say, if i truly wanted to stop them, i could. There is a big part of me that enjoys the attention from them. Maybe i secretly like being publicly humiliated.

• Members
2 hours ago, Starving said:

Hello Marsha! I hate to say this but I do believe this lady,Gwen, has some type of mental health issue or disorder. I just don’t know what! For her to be all over you like that is not normal! She appears to have no regard as wether anyone else is around at the time she is touching you which leads me to think there is a mental illness issue.

I am no expert but what she is doing is not normal! I can understand you being aroused by her caressing and touching and I think that would be normal! I am straight and believe you are as well and if a person of the same sex were to touch me like that and continue to do it I am sure I would be aroused also but not to the point of wanting to do anything sexual but like I said it would be arousing! 
 I have had health care workers touch me in examining my body of the same sex and it aroused me but not to the point I would do anything sexual with this person!

You may find yourself wanting it because it just turns you on that much which I can understand! I rest don’t think anything wrong with you! You seem normal to me but maybe it’s confusing because you enjoy it! 

I know you don’t want to hurt her feelings in anyway which you could do but I am sure you’re very kind and just natured that way and try not to have any conflicts! Gwen seems to a pitiful person who enjoys being around and some type of attachment to you but just goes about showing you affection the wrong way!

You are right about Gwen. She is socially awkward to the point of illness. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i like your figure but  your back and shoulders must get sore?

• Members
7 hours ago, kanga grey said:

i like your figure but  your back and shoulders must get sore?

Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. And so many people look at my breasts rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell. People with regular boobs just don't understand at all. i cant wear strappy, strapless (puh-lease - as if) halter, braless, plunge, anything skimpy. The moment its short and strappy then gah - i look slutty. Bathing suits is a nightmare to purchase. Big breasts need support in a bathing suit.