Official Community Forums Home

How Deep...?

Ducky19

• Members

This question is for Mikayla, or anyone else who has a lot of anal experience. I was so glad to find this site and find that many other heterosexual men like playing in the back yard. Before coming here, I looked at it as something I should be ashamed of, but no more! So before I go any farther I just want to say thanks.

Here is my question - do you notice when using a larger toy that you get to a point depth-wise where it is uncomfortable, almost painful to go deeper? I'm talking somewhere in the 5-6 inches range... I was checking out a toy (thinking of finally getting something for myself! :P ) - it is 9 inches total, with 6 inches useable length. It looks AWESOME, but I wonder if I will be able to take the whole 6? Let me know what you think - thanks!

• Members

I am so glad you posted this question Ducky! You will validate the fact that hetero men DO like anal play too! So THANKS to you! :P

Now, there are a few things that can suggest. First, your anal canal has a natural - bend - and where it exactly begins to bend is a little different for everyone. So, certain toys might get to that bend and stop. You can contort yourself a bit to get a little more space- but basically, where the bend is, the bend is.

Secondly, if you are penetrating yourself, this can be a tricky proposition. I know that it is MUCH easier for my hubby to penetrate me - whether with penis or toy - than it is for me to do it myself. You have to bend and twist yourself to get the toy in, which could be uncomfortable. When you contort yourself to play, you twist your body too.

That would be my concerns - and I would suggest trying thicker, shorter toys - that may work out better for you!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Thanks for the reply - I knew I could count on you for a good answer! Judging by your response, I'm gonna say my bend is at about 5-1/2 to 6 inches. I've never had any problems with penetration - I am comfortable enough with myself that relaxing is easy. I usually use a toy I got for my wife that she didn't care for - it's about 6 inches long and 1-3/4 around and is wonderful for backdoor play because it has a large round base (it's supposed to look like balls I guess!) so I never have to worry about losing it. I really love that full feeling! I have to take a business trip in Feb for three weeks, so I probably won't order the toy I want til I get back, but I really want to try something around 2" in girth. Just the thought gets me steamed up! :P Thanks again for the reply - it helped a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree with Mikayla. There is a bend in the rectum that gets 'straightened out' with deep anorectal penetration. I used to have a lot of discomfort when penetration reached that point, but we discovered that once his cock (it's 9 inches long) was past that point, the pleasure was fantastic! As I became more experienced with anal intercourse I gradually learned how to position and move my hips during penetration to help him get in deep really quickly so there was/is no pain at the bend.

I find it difficult to get toys past this bend except after I've had anal intercourse, when I'm really open and receptive. But like Mikayla's hb, my husband seems to have the knack for getting them in. So letting your wife do the insertion for you might be just the ticket.

• 6 months later...
This question is for Mikayla, or anyone else who has a lot of anal experience. I was so glad to find this site and find that many other heterosexual men like playing in the back yard. Before coming here, I looked at it as something I should be ashamed of, but no more! So before I go any farther I just want to say thanks.

Here is my question - do you notice when using a larger toy that you get to a point depth-wise where it is uncomfortable, almost painful to go deeper? I'm talking somewhere in the 5-6 inches range... I was checking out a toy (thinking of finally getting something for myself! :P ) - it is 9 inches total, with 6 inches useable length. It looks AWESOME, but I wonder if I will be able to take the whole 6? Let me know what you think - thanks!

Hi!

I've had the same problem for a long time and I agree that self penetration is not the best way to go with it. The exchange that happens when being penetrated by someone else can decide the level of relaxation and depth and girth you can take in with pleasure.

What I have done recently with my wife is to use a strap on toy.

I bough a Doc Johnson 7" Ballsy Dildo which is made out of soft jelly and is long with some texture. For the visual effect of the harness I gave my wife the Grrl Toyz-Grrl Shorts Strap-on Harness. She looks terrific in those very tight shorts!

Well, she got in control, massaged my back and my butt with some scented oil. It was thrilling.

Next step was lube and take me.

The toy was long enough to fill all the space in my ass, while the harness was completely steady. She started smoothly and at the end she was banging for real!!!

Soft jelly and a good harness: it's worth the try.

Enjoy it!