Official Community Forums Home

Valentines Gifts?

I'm engaged to be married and I wanted to get my fiance a sex basket for Valentines day, toys, lubes and things like that... Problem is I dont really know anything specific that men really like. Any suggestions?

Candles, blindfolds, fuzzy handcuffs, warming lubes, silk boxers, silk/sexy robe, an adult DVD, a love coupon book, adult dice, edible undies, and maybe an adult toy for him to use on you, or one just for him, like a "pocket pussy". Something along those lines....

Hope those ideas help.

• Members

Why don't you listen to the podcast on "Toys for Boys?" There are many ideas for men's products there - things that my hubby loves to play with. In fact, he did the podcast!

Tyger's ideas are good too - I think any man would love any of those items for sure!

LEt me know ifyou find the podcast helpful!

Mikayla

• 3 weeks later...

First I have to assume you are having sex. If that is true, give him permission to ask you for anything he wants in bed (or wherever) and permission to ask you what you want him to do. Sounds easy doesn't it. It's not. Now you may not be able or willing to do what he asks and that's ok because what a man really wants to do more than anything is to please you. What he really wants to hear is please do this and not don’t do that!