Official Community Forums Home

Anal Graduation

BarefootScott

• Members

I do enjoy playing with my anus--it's different and feels compelling when I'm in the mood. I've been experimenting with butt plugs for more than a year--all the materials (glass, steel, phtalein), but(t) size seems to be a problem. Once I go beyond "beginner's width," it's a hassle and unpleasant, no matter how careful I am and how much lube I've applied to the toy and self. Even a "jelly" dildo (specifically penis-shaped) of moderate size seems not to work. Any suggestions? I do allow my butt plugs to stay in place for several hours at a time because I masturbate to the sensations. Just "keep trying"? Lie back and think of England??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lie back and think of England made me LOL!!

It takes practice, lube, and gradual progression. Some people wear underwear to help keep the plug in, or grip it with their gluts. It depends on how you want to keep it in.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

To be honest there's so many variables to it that you got to find the ones that work for you. Like me personally it's easy for me if I'm in a almost fetul position or lying on my stomach. If I try doggy or anything else at first it's almost impossible and I can take 18 inches

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/15/2023 at 7:26 PM, Tyger said:

Lie back and think of England made me LOL!!

It takes practice, lube, and gradual progression. Some people wear underwear to help keep the plug in, or grip it with their gluts. It depends on how you want to keep it in.

I would love to help you with that plug!

• Members
On 12/26/2022 at 8:11 AM, BarefootScott said:

I do enjoy playing with my anus--it's different and feels compelling when I'm in the mood. I've been experimenting with butt plugs for more than a year--all the materials (glass, steel, phtalein), but(t) size seems to be a problem. Once I go beyond "beginner's width," it's a hassle and unpleasant, no matter how careful I am and how much lube I've applied to the toy and self. Even a "jelly" dildo (specifically penis-shaped) of moderate size seems not to work. Any suggestions? I do allow my butt plugs to stay in place for several hours at a time because I masturbate to the sensations. Just "keep trying"? Lie back and think of England??

Get it mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

What worked for me was playing in the tub, then laying on your side, relax your muscles, breathe slowly and take it a little at a time. However, I did a dildo instead of a butt plug, that was easier with the lube.