Official Community Forums Home

Cabin in the Woods

Anyia

• Members

A few months ago, I went on a get away with my man and his four friends. We got this cabin in the woods. We were relaxing and talking and then I was asked to get something from the kitchen. I came back to the living and five guys were naked and hard. They had a long week at work and needed some stress relief. They also loved that I don't spit. They were kissing me and soon enough I was on my knees surrounded by cocks. I was sucking on those cocks and getting smacked in the face by them. It was amazing. I also sucked on their balls and those guys loved to rub their sack against my cheek. My erupted first as he shot that load in my mouth. I swallowed that load and them the other four were near the finish. Each load got bigger. The last guy when he shot, it was massive. I tried to suck all of it but had to stop, and he took a couple of extra squirts which hit my face. After I swallowed what was in my mouth, I used my finger to gather what was on my face and suck into my mouth. This happened the next two days. During the three day weekend, I swallowed 15 delicious loads. We has fun and those guys were loose going back to work.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I sure would love to join you and all the rest of those guys in your cabin in the woods. Just read it and you got me hard this morning. I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. Wish you were around to take my load instead