Official Community Forums Home

Olive Garden

Anyia

• Members

Me and my man went to the Olive Garden. It's one of our favorite places.  We were in a real romantic mood. We had been kissing and looking each other goo goo eyed the whole day. When we got there, we sat down. When I saw the waiters serving bread sticks to another table, I got so fucking horny because I wanted my man's cock right there. I started snuggling up to him, and he said get under the table. I did and started unzipping pants and pulled it out his big meat stick. I immediately started loving on that dick. Of course while his cock was in my mouth, he was placing orders for us. He stumbled a bit in his words, but he was keeping his cool. 

Now, I am down sucking there's no tomorrow. I wanted that orgasm and wanted his sauce before our food got to us. I heard him moaning, and he was getting louder. When the waitress told him it would be a minute for our food come out and asked if he was doing good, he exploded in my mouth and I was trying to swallow every drop. Meanwhile his answer to the lady was, OH YES. OH GOD DAMN SHIT YES. YOU'RE WONDERFUL. When I got up from under the table, the waitress had gone checked on the food. He told me her mouth was wide open. She gave a quick smile and went to get our food. I went to straighten up in the bathroom. I came back, and she was getting our food. 

She played it cool. She was cool. I told her we would be leaving a five star review. I let the establishment know that the food was great and the wait was orgasmic. That was no lie that night. 

• Haha 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Anyia said:

Me and my man went to the Olive Garden. It's one of our favorite places.  We were in a real romantic mood. We had been kissing and looking each other goo goo eyed the whole day. When we got there, we sat down. When I saw the waiters serving bread sticks to another table, I got so fucking horny because I wanted my man's cock right there. I started snuggling up to him, and he said get under the table. I did and started unzipping pants and pulled it out his big meat stick. I immediately started loving on that dick. Of course while his cock was in my mouth, he was placing orders for us. He stumbled a bit in his words, but he was keeping his cool. 

Now, I am down sucking there's no tomorrow. I wanted that orgasm and wanted his sauce before our food got to us. I heard him moaning, and he was getting louder. When the waitress told him it would be a minute for our food come out and asked if he was doing good, he exploded in my mouth and I was trying to swallow every drop. Meanwhile his answer to the lady was, OH YES. OH GOD DAMN SHIT YES. YOU'RE WONDERFUL. When I got up from under the table, the waitress had gone checked on the food. He told me her mouth was wide open. She gave a quick smile and went to get our food. I went to straighten up in the bathroom. I came back, and she was getting our food. 

She played it cool. She was cool. I told her we would be leaving a five star review. I let the establishment know that the food was great and the wait was orgasmic. That was no lie that night. 

Woe my kinda date! I've fingered my date and gotten stroked under the table, but never sucked off! 🔥 🥵 😈

• Like 1

• Members

I can see fingering and stroking under the table because one can be very discreet, but  a blowjob? Wow.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

I can see fingering and stroking under the table because one can be very discreet, but  a blowjob? Wow.

Later that evening, my man said I had been a bad girl. In the bed room, he told me to take my clothes off and get on all fours. He put some type of harness over my shoulders and it had some rope at the end. He was fucking me like he wss riding a horse. Then when he was getting to the point of orgasm, he moved around and he put his cock in my mouth to finish up. I swallowed another hot load and master made me happy again.

• Members
16 hours ago, Erin1984 said:

Anyia this is great and hot.  I luv to obey to my hubby’s orders too.  He makes me dress very slutty, fucks my pussy right before we go out, makes me wear tight leggings that shows my ass and camel toe, and luvs to face fuck me.  Oh, he also luvs to fuck me hard then orders to jump on my knees and clean his wet cock, full of my juices. 

That's sexy. It's always hot when your man gets to be the king he was meant to be.

• Members
6 hours ago, Anyia said:

That's sexy. It's always hot when your man gets to be the king he was meant to be.

I tell my girl that she was born to drain my balls every morning before I get out of bed.  I've been telling her that for so many years that she is now trained to swallow my loads everyday before I go work.   She's been in Texas since Monday, I texted her yesterday and told her my balls were full and her first response was "I need my milk".  Flying down this morning and ill be feeding her big loads everyday.

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/6/2023 at 5:53 AM, Anyia said:

Good girl.  Keep those balls drained.

• Members
3 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

I tell my girl that she was born to drain my balls every morning before I get out of bed.  I've been telling her that for so many years that she is now trained to swallow my loads everyday before I go work.   She's been in Texas since Monday, I texted her yesterday and told her my balls were full and her first response was "I need my milk".  Flying down this morning and ill be feeding her big loads everyday.

He'll yeah!

• Like 1