Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

And just like that my girl just swallowed her 205th load of the year.  Dogs were scratching at the door, work phone was ringing but she didn't stop until she got every drop.  Happy Monday 

• Members

Late update,  but my girl got her 206th load of the year pumped right down her throat this morning just before my early morning conference call.   She didn't miss a drop and has hardly missed a day.  We are on quite a roll.  Happy Tuesday all 

• Members
6 hours ago, all the time said:

Well?

Had conference calls all day, sorry for the delay.  I just believe how full my balls are every day.  She can't deepthroat but she swallows every drop regardless.  Would love to experience a deepthroat cum shot.  

• Members
Just now, all the time said:

That should be doable. There's 87 days left in 2023.

Thats my thoughts and if we miss a day i always make sure she gets some double loads to make up for it.

• Members

Well, after a long edging session this morning and all the talk about feeding my girl another load , I jumped in the shower quickly and when I got out my girl could see that my cock was rock hard and my balls were tight.  Smiled and told me to sit down on our chair in the bedroom then she got on her knees and started sucking me nice and slow.  Within minutes I was pumping a huge load into her warm mouth and she sucked down every drop with a smile.  207 loads swallowed and still more to cum.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1