Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Starting a new cum swallowing count.  So far my girl has only swallowed one load and my neighbor swallowed three this week.  My girl had to head to Texas for family reasons but ill be heading that way this morning.  She's already told me that she needs drain my balls as soon as get there.  She swallowed 249 loads in 2022.  Lets see how many I can blow down her throat in 2023.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Finally made it to Texas yesterday afternoon and after 7days of not feeding my wife any loads she swallowed two really big ones last night in the mother-in-laws living room during a football game.  The second load was much bigger than the first one.  After the second load and with her mouth full of cum she pointed at my cock, looked up at me and swallowed.  All she could say was yummy.  She's going to swallow another load this morning before we get moving for the day. 3 loads this year and another one cumming.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Spent an hour edging up another load for the wife this morning and Instinctively, while in bed, she leaned over and swallowed every drop.  Three loads in 9hrs swallowed.  4 loads and counting.  Good girl for sure. 

• Like 1

• Members

Fed the wife another nice load yesterday morning bringing her the 5 this year and counting.  Had to go to work early so maybe another load for her this afternoon.  If not, she will be swallowing two loads tomorrow morning.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

I picked up where I left off last year. I have swallowed at least one load everyday of the year. Sometimes, I'm swallowing my man's load and other times it's my man and few of his friends on bukkake night. That's. part of our kink. As of Jan. 12, I know I'm over 20 loads so far. 

• Like 4

• Members
8 hours ago, Anyia said:

I picked up where I left off last year. I have swallowed at least one load everyday of the year. Sometimes, I'm swallowing my man's load and other times it's my man and few of his friends on bukkake night. That's. part of our kink. As of Jan. 12, I know I'm over 20 loads so far. 

Way to go Anyia.  Keep those balls drained down your throat.  Your ahead of my girl but we've been a little distracted this Month.  But I just fed her two nice loads this morning then told her she was born to drink warm cum.  She just smiles and agrees.  

• Members
9 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Way to go Anyia.  Keep those balls drained down your throat.  Your ahead of my girl but we've been a little distracted this Month.  But I just fed her two nice loads this morning then told her she was born to drink warm cum.  She just smiles and agrees.  

Cool.

• Members

Just fed my girl two nice big loads this morning bringing her to 7 loads down the her throat.  She smiles every time she gets a nice load and never misses a drop.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Anyia said:

Bukkake night sounds fun for everyone.

• Members
4 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Bukkake night sounds fun for everyone.

They have fun, and I have even more fun with all of those cocks and all of that cum.

• Like 4

• Members

I'm envisioning you kneeling there

in front of all those cocks jerking off into your face. I've got to go jerk off right now

• Members

No blow job this morning just a nice big load pumped deep in my girls warm throbing pussy.  She smiled and when we were done, took her fingers and scooped out all the cum mixed in her and ate all she could get out of her hole.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

48hrs without feeding the wife a big load was more than she could stand, so this morning at my mother in laws house we slipped down the family room while her mom was taking a nap in the living room.  We move the old table Away and she began sucking on my balls until I couldn't hold it any longer then I looked and said drink every drop.  She swallowed every last bit with a smile.  Happy Monday 😊 8 loads swallowed and counting.

• Members

Another day another big load swallowed by the wifey.  She literally licked and sucked on my balls like she was super hungry.  About halfway through our session I asked her "you like draining my balls, don't you" she just smiled and said feed me your cum.  At that point I just stuck my cock in her mouth and told her to drink.  I could feel the big load she built up pumping in her mouth.  She swallowed every drop like a good girl.  10 loads and counting.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

My girl swallowed a thick load this morning before going look after her mom this morning.  Wasn't one of my best loads but she told me to start edging up another one for a while so she could swallow a nice big one before football.  12 loads down and a another coming.  Happy Sunday 😊.

• Members

Got a really nice half time blowjob.  This time I blasted a nice big load down her throat.  Two load Sunday.  She lived it and sucked out every drop as always.  13 loads and counting.😊

• Members

Turned out to be a 3 load Sunday.  She swallowed another load after Dallas game last night.  Been awhile since that happened. Morning noon and night blowjob.  14 loads and counting.  I have to back home leaving the wife in Texas.  My balls will be getting full during that time.  Happy Sunday 😊