Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Well a late update but yesterday we took a break but this morning she knew my balls needed to be drained so directly after coffee I went back into the bed where she was waiting.  I pulled off my shorts so she could see my hard cock and said "suck".  Standing at the edge of the bed she crawled over and started sucking without saying a word.  After about 10 minutes of sliding my cock in and out of her warm mouth I looked down and said "drink" and without delay i could feel long ropes thrusting into her mouth as she swallowed every drop.  When she was finished she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. 208 loads swallowed and still cumming.

• Members

I think I could give her a run for her money but, I don't think my husband could compete with you! You gonna make up for missing yesterday?

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, all the time said:

I think I could give her a run for her money but, I don't think my husband could compete with you! You gonna make up for missing yesterday?

Absolutely, tonight she'll be getting another load.

• Members
15 hours ago, all the time said:

Have him start edging every morning and lots of water.  Seams to keep my balls full anyway.

• Members
9 minutes ago, all the time said:

I guess twice a day when he is home would work.

9 minutes ago, all the time said:

I guess twice a day when he is home would work.

Absolutely.  Keep his balls drained.

• Members

After a long weekend with the kiddos visiting I woke up this morning with a rock hard cock that needed to be drained.  She had to work early today so without hesitation she imidatly started stroking and within minutes I looked at her and said come drink it.  She swallowed every throbbing last drop from my full balls without missing a drop. 209 loads swallowed and still cumming.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Its been three days since I last pumped a nice load down my girls throat due to a cold but this morning she couldn't go any longer without a warm load and my balls were to full to hold back another day.  So climbed on top of her and slid my cock  slowly in and out of her warm mouth and keep doing it as  I started pumping her mouth with a big load.  She swallowed every drop with a smile.  210 loads swallowed.  Got some catching up to due the next few day.  Happy Friday 😊