Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

What better way watch a lunar eclipse then to sit on my chair and stroke my hard cock while my girl licked my shaft and sucked on balls until I was so full I finally said "drink".  She put my cock about two inches into her mouth while I just pulsated every warm stream of cum into it.  She swallowed every drop.  211 loads swallowed.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 2

• Members

My girl is finally feeling better and needed to swallow a big load.  When I woke up this morning she said coffee is ready so go get it and build up a nice load and thays exactly what did.  After a couple cups and about an hour of edging I went back into the bedroom and she said "ready?".   I instantly stuck the tip of my cock in her mouth and started pumping a big load.  When I was done she showed it to me. swallowed it and said, thank you.  212 loads swallowed.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Well, after three and a half days without unloading my girl finally felt well enough to gulp down a massive load from my throbbing cock.  It didn't take long this morning because my balls were so full and after only about 5-minutes of her warm mouth sucking on my hard cock I started pulsating.  I was watching her suck out every throbbing drop and I could hear her swallowing it down.  It was soo much but she got every last drop.  213 loads swallowed.  Time to get back to our daily routine.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Another nice big load shot right down my girls throat this morning.  She loved every drop. 214 loads swallowed.  More to cum.  Time for beer and football.  Happy Sunday 😊  P.S she's grilling steak tonight 😋.

• Members

And this morning started with another big load sucked right out of my throbbing cum filled cock.  She told me to feed her my cum,  so thays exactly what I did.  She didn't miss a drop.  215 loads swallowed and more to cum.

• Members

This morning started off with big streaming load fed to my girl.  I could feel the thick ropes flowing into her warm mouth, it was soo much cum.  She swallowed every drop like the good girl she is.  217 loads swallowed.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Another nice big load sucked out of my hard cock this morning.  My girl made use breakfast then got on her knees in the dining room and slowly sucked on me until I exploded.  So much cum she almost couldn't swallow it all but she somehow managed to get it all down.  218 loads swallowed at counting.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

After coffee this morning I jumped in the shower as usual I had to be quick because I knew my girl had to go to work.  When I got out of the shower and much to my surprise she had our BJ chair pulled out from the desk and she was already sitting on the floor in front of it.  She said come sit down and drain your balls down my throat.  As I sat in the chair she started sucking my balls as I stroked my cock and within a few minutes she could tell I was ready to cum so she put about two inches of my cock in her mouth and sucked out every last drop.  219 loads swallowed.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

This morning started off with my girl drinking a nice big load from my cum filled cock.  I laid next to and stroked myself until I was ready to explode, she watched the entire time then finally I said "come drink" it.  Without even thinking about it she leaned over and swallowed every drop.  220 loads swallowed.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/12/2023 at 8:33 AM, Noughty mind said:

Just fed my girl two nice big loads this morning bringing her to 7 loads down the her throat.  She smiles every time she gets a nice load and never misses a drop.  Happy Thursday 😊 

Man am I jealous of your woman, would love for my man to unloaded in my mouth multiple times a day!… yummmmm

• Like 3

• Members

Been a couple of day but, yesterday was a great morning starting off with a nice big load fed to my girl before work and this morning she just swallowed another load before jumping in the shower.  She's keeping my balls drained. 222 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

This week has started off nicely. Yesterday morning my girl swallowed two nice big loads before she went to work and this morning she sucked down another massive pulsating load before jumping in the shower just now.  225 loads swallowed and still more to cum.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

Yesterday morning started off with a perfect coffee and cream beginning.  My girl edged up a nice load and swallowed every drop i could squeeze out into her warm mouth.  226 loads swallowed and I'm currently edging up another one for her this morning.

• Like 1

• Members

Just got a nice long blowjob from my girl.   With long strokes in and out of her warm mouth she waited until the last minute, when I could no longer hold back, and took my cock as deep as she could as I started pumping my load right down her throat.  She didn't miss a drop.   228 loads and counting.  Happy Friday 😊