Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

A mind blowing blowjob is the best way to start the day and thats exactly how she started it this morning.  She edged me with her warm until finally I couldn't hold it any longer.  I could feel my cock pulsating in her mouth as she swallowed every drop.  232 loads swallowed.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Me personally. I've swallowed at least one load a day every day this year. On many days its been multiple loads. Shit I've lost count. 

• Like 2

• Members
9 hours ago, Anyia said:

Me personally. I've swallowed at least one load a day every day this year. On many days its been multiple loads. Shit I've lost count. 

That a girl Anyia, keep those balls drained.  Its good for you and him.  Love it 😀 

• Members

After way too many many days my girl finally swallowed another nice load yesterday morning.  As we woke up in the basement bedroom at our boys house we could hear our son fucking the shit out our doughter in-law, it was kinda hot so my girl decided to start sucking me off as he was pounding her.  The minute she said "I'm cumming" I started pumping my load right down my girls throat.  It was such a big load that she almost couldn't swallow it all but she licked up everything she missed. 235 loads and counting down.  Today is going to be a two load morning.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

And wouldn't you know it, she swallowed two nice big loads this morning completely draining my balls down her throat.  The second load took a bit longer for her to suck out but was much bigger than the first load. 237 loads swallowed and counting down.  I think she will pass last years count of 249.  Happy Saturday everyone.

• Members

After a nice long edging session with me slowly stroking my cock while my pumped my balls lead to nice big pulsating load being shot right down her throat.  238 loads swallowed and more to cum.  Happy Sunday 😊 😃 

• Members

Well, just got back last night from Victoria Canada 🇨🇦.  Great time this last week, only go one load swallowed from my girl during the trip on November 28th but this morning she sucked my full cock until it was completely drained it felt like I didn't stop cumming between loads but she definitely got two really big loads pumped down her throat and she loved every last drop. 241 loads swallowed and still more to cum. 😉

• Members

Another double load morning.  She just needed to make up for lost time and so she sucked out two nice big loads this morning completely draining my balls.  My second load was so big she had to back off my cock as it continued to pulsate warm cum but she licked the rest right off me.  243 loads swallowed.  Happy Sunday 😊.  Time for football.

• Members
On 12/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, NoHo said:

So awesome, When she does the double loads, how much time is it between loads? Pretty impressive.

Within the 30 minutes at the most but sometimes she just keeps going until I'm drained.

• Members

Had a great double load blowjob yesterday morning.  After the first throbbing load filled her throat she kept sucking my hard cock and within five or so minutes I was shooting another load for her to swallow.  She got every drop.  246 loads swallowed.  Only three more loads to beat last years number.

• Members

Just got done shooting two nice big loads down mybgirls throat.  I could feel my first load just throbbing away as that load was pulsating inbher warm mouth.  She kept sucking until the next load again filled her mouth.  250 loads swallowed.  Happy Wednesday 😊