Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Yesterday started out great before meetings all day.  I edged myself with for about an hour and when I knew my ball were full I walked into the bedroom where my girl was waiting, stuck my cock in her mouth and said "drink" she sucked the tip of my throbbing cock and I almost instantly I started pumping a nice big load intobher warm mouth.  She swallowed it all without hesitation.  251loads swallowed and more to cum.   She's going to get another load this morning for sure. 😁

• Members

Nothing better than starting the day by shooting a nice big load down my girls throat. She sucked on my balls while I stroked my cock then as I started to slow down she looked at my cock and said "ready"?.  I nodded then she slipped my cock into her mouth and I instantly started pumping her full of warn cum.  She got every drop.  253 loads swallowed this year and two more weeks to cum. 😉

• Members

Another nice big pulsating load swallowed by my girl this morning.   She licked up the few drops that were left when she was done.  254 loads swallowed.  She just might get to 265.  We shall see.... Happy Sunday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Monday morning started with a nice big load sucked right out of me.  She sucked it all out without missing a drop. 255 loads swallowed the year.  Not sure if we'll make 265 but you gotta have goals.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

After a 48hr break my girl knew my balls needed to be drained.  So this morning she went right to work sucking my cock and balls until I couldn't hold back anymore.  I came so hard down her throat, I could feel my streams of warm cum pouring into her like a fountain .  She almost couldn't swallow the entire load.  256 loads swallowed.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

A great ball draining morning.  My girl sucked out two nice loads from my throbbing cum filled cock and swallowed every drop.  She was sucking my cock like a straw so I stayed hard until she got the second load. 258 loads swallowed so far and still more to cum.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Yesterday morning started off with a another nice big load getting fed to my girl before the day got busy.  259 loads swallowed and she wants two this morning before we head to the kiddos.  

• Like 1

• Members

Santa's little helper got two nice warm loads this morning and drank every drop with a smile.  Time to shovel and head out to the kiddos for Christmas.  261 loads swallowed this year so far.  Happy Holidays all. 🌲🥒

• Like 1

• Members

Well, after five day without draining my ball my girl finally got between my legs as I sat in my blowjob chair in our bedroom and began suck my hard cock like no tomorrow.  My first load came quickly but she kept sucking my stiff cock while pumping my balls until the second load started shooting down her throat.  She flinched a little as there was so much cum but she swallowed every drop like a champ.  263 loads down her throat this year.  Not sure if we'll make 265 but its been one heck of a year.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 2

• Members

Well, she sucked down two more loads this morning.  Its been a great year with 265 loads shot down her throat this year and 249 last year.  Its been an amazing journey updating everyone on this site as we played our little challenge.  After two years I'm signing off.  I hope everyone has a great New Year.  Here's to 2024.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Noughty it's always a pleasure reading your posts.  You're SO lucky to have someone who absolutely craves your Cum and who is eager to suck all of it out nearly every day. Makes me want to Cum just thinking about it (again!)