Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Oh my!! I would gladly help you Noughty!!☀️

• Members
2 hours ago, Lady said:

Mmmmmmm Noughty mind.  All those delicious silky vitamins, minerals and protein.   So empowering and satisfying to please a man like this. Love looking in each others eyes during the feeding. Love swirling it around in my mouth and savoring it.  Feels so good as it slides down my throat as I swallow.   Mmmmmm

Fantastic..

• Members

Well after a full week of not draining my balls my girl finally got home from work and the first thing I did this morning was put her back to work.  I sat at the edge of the bed with in fron of me on the floor.  She knew exactly what to do she started sucking without saying a word, my balls were so full I started cumming immediately.  Once she sucked down every drop I layed her on the bed with head hanging back and I started sliding my cock in and out of mouth for about 30 minutes until I was ready to explode again.  I slide my cock into the back of her mouth and started pumping her full of my second load.  She swallowed every drop.  2 load Sunday. 😉

• Like 1

• Members

Wow NOUGHTY11 WHAT A TERRIFIC SUNDAY YOU ARE HAVING.🌞

• Members

Yesterday morning was a warm creamy mess.  My girl grabbed my balls softly and said I need cum in mouth.  So I gently grabbed her head and pushed her mouth over my cock.  She sucked on me while playing with my balls until I was so hard and ready to explode.  When I started coming she pulled my cock out of her mouth looked at me and said "ready" right then I exploded, shooting all over her lips and face.  She quickly put my cock back into her mouth to finish but she was already painted with my cum.  Has a good girl should she took her fingers and scooped all the cum off her face and put it back into her mouth.  First time in a while I missed her mouth but she got it all back where it belongs.  39 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

A little behind on updating but Wednesday and Thursday morning I blew nice big loads into my first throat and as usual she swallowed every warm pulsating drop and squeezed out anything I had left in balls into her mouth.  This morning I'll be edging up another big load so I can feed her that daily load.  41 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Haven't updated for a a couple of days.  My girl has been battling a head cold but she did swallow two nice big loads since Thursday, one Saturday morning and another yesterday morning.  Yesterday I just edged myself to the point of exploding while laying next to her in bed.  When I was ready I said come here and drink.  She swallowed every pulsating drop from my full balls.  43 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members
On 1/12/2023 at 3:04 PM, Anyia said:

They have fun, and I have even more fun with all of those cocks and all of that cum.

Kim loves eating guys cum. She has somewhat of an addiction to this. I love hearing her gulp down guys loads. Seeing her gargle and make bubbles with the pearly white college guys sperm is hot to watch 👅

• Members
On 1/12/2023 at 3:04 PM, Anyia said:

They have fun, and I have even more fun with all of those cocks and all of that cum.

Kim and I want to do this but how do you even get all the guys together at same time? It's hard enough just to get 4 or 5 guys over at one time to fuck Kim.  Bukake with 20 guys doing her would be fun but wouldn't be easy to get everyone together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, March was not as busy has we would have liked.  My girl only swallowed 17 loads, our goal is at least 20 a month at a minimum but work and life got in the way.  April we will be shooting for 25 loads down her throat.  She's swallowed 50 loads this year so far but thats 10 loads short from this time last year.  I haven't drained my balls since Tuesday so she'll be swallowing two or three big loads this morning.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

And like a good girl should she swallowed two big pulsating loads this morning.  First one at 8:30 and the next at 9:00.  Both times she sucked on my balls until I was ready to explode then sucked out every drop.  52 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Been a great weekend so far.  My girl swallowed two more big loads this morning sucking each load out like she was sucking down a milkshake through a straw.  The second load was way bigger than the first load and she didn't miss a drop.  She smiled after both loads.  54 loads swallowed this year and 4 this weekend.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

Yesterday morning was another great start.  After edging myself for about 45minutes while enjoying coffee before work,  I jumped in the shower to clean up.  Still hard and ready to cum i dryed off walked over the to the bed were my girl was laying and watching news and said "SUCK"  without hesitation she started started sucking my hard cock and within minutes I started pumping warm cum in her mouth.  She swallowed every drop then said OK now go to work.  55 loads down her throat and counting.  I'm going to feed her again this morning before I head out.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

Well she is one lucky woman  55 loads down her throat..ive had at least 18 loads of CUM in my mouth its so damm delicious  i love it and i love sucking abig juicy COCK all get ther soon lol 

• Like 2

• Members

Yesterday was another great start to the day.  Edged up a big load load before I left for  work and she swallowed it all without even thinking about it.  56 loads down her throat and counting.  She's a good girl.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Members
On 3/16/2023 at 4:34 AM, Rob7160 said:

Kim and I want to do this but how do you even get all the guys together at same time? It's hard enough just to get 4 or 5 guys over at one time to fuck Kim.  Bukake with 20 guys doing her would be fun but wouldn't be easy to get everyone together.

You just have to keep meeting people and find ones you trust. Even a timid virgin type on the surface wants raunchy sex if you let them know everything is going to be fine. I love to talk about my experiences but I don't put my partners in a position where they'll feel judged afterwards.  I let them know I want that seed, I want that cock and I want them to enjoy it. Men like to fuck, and I do to. Men like to get blow jobs, and I love to give them. 

• Like 2

• Members
14 hours ago, Kock lover said:

Well she is one lucky woman  55 loads down her throat..ive had at least 18 loads of CUM in my mouth its so damm delicious  i love it and i love sucking abig juicy COCK all get ther soon lol 

LUCKY GIRL... i love putting CUM all over my face and clogging my nose up with CUM its a game i like doin and  gurgling  with it before i swallow it all down.....yummy 

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, Kock lover said:

LUCKY GIRL... i love putting CUM all over my face and clogging my nose up with CUM its a game i like doin and  gurgling  with it before i swallow it all down.....yummy 

I love pumping cum down my girls throat and she lives it too.  She'll swallow as much as I can give her.  If we miss a day I make up for it by feeding her two loads like I'm going to do this morning.

• Members
20 hours ago, Anyia said:

You just have to keep meeting people and find ones you trust. Even a timid virgin type on the surface wants raunchy sex if you let them know everything is going to be fine. I love to talk about my experiences but I don't put my partners in a position where they'll feel judged afterwards.  I let them know I want that seed, I want that cock and I want them to enjoy it. Men like to fuck, and I do to. Men like to get blow jobs, and I love to give them. 

I love blowjobs and I always tell my girl what I want while she's sucking.  If we miss a day she always tells me she needs cum in her mouth.

• Like 1