Official Community Forums Home

2023 swallowing challenge

Noughty mind

• Members

Yesterday morning started with coffee and edging till my balls were full.  Once I knew I had built up a nice load I went back into the bedroom and laid next to my girl.  She instantly started playing with my balls until I couldn't hold it anymore, then I gently pushed her head over my cock and said "DRINK" she swallowed every pulsating drop.  57 loads swallowed and counting.  She really loves swallowing warm cum.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Yesterday my girl swallowed a nice pulsating load and this morning she said go have some coffee then come back and let me suck out your load.  58 loads swallowed and another one cumming this morning.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Like 1

• Members

Just got done pumping another nice load down my girls throat.  Had to be quite with all the kiddos visiting for the weekend but she still wanted that load.  59 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Easter weekend. 😜

• Members

Happy Easter Noughty!!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/5/2023 at 10:58 AM, Anyia said:

You just have to keep meeting people and find ones you trust. Even a timid virgin type on the surface wants raunchy sex if you let them know everything is going to be fine. I love to talk about my experiences but I don't put my partners in a position where they'll feel judged afterwards.  I let them know I want that seed, I want that cock and I want them to enjoy it. Men like to fuck, and I do to. Men like to get blow jobs, and I love to give them. 

Kim honestly loves and craves the taste of sperm. She feels there's a powerful connection with other men when she absorbs their DNA. into her body. There is some research out there that the oxytocin in sperm can give women a rush of feel good feelings and can help stave off depression. Kim feels having their seed empowers her and gives her a never ending appetite for sex.  I have a micropenis with tiny testicles that produce small drops. Our male friend takes Volume cum pills and doesn't cum till he fucks her on the weekends and fills her up quite sufficiently. Our  life partner invites guys from local colleges but only about 10 have medical documentation to prove there clean. If we could ever get them all over at same time to only cum in her mouth she'd love it!

• Members
On 4/7/2023 at 8:06 AM, Noughty mind said:

Yesterday morning started with coffee and edging till my balls were full.  Once I knew I had built up a nice load I went back into the bedroom and laid next to my girl.  She instantly started playing with my balls until I couldn't hold it anymore, then I gently pushed her head over my cock and said "DRINK" she swallowed every pulsating drop.  57 loads swallowed and counting.  She really loves swallowing warm cum.  Happy Thursday 😊 

I think we're both lucky to have women that like to eat cum!

• Members

I hope everyone had a great weekend?.  Yesterday it was impossible to shoot a load down my girls throat but thos morning she made up for it fast.  After edging my 48hr load I went into the bedroom and laid next to my girl while right on the edge of exploding.  She knew my balls were full so she just started sucking until shot a big load down her throat.  She rinsed it down with some water then looked at my cock and saw it was still hard.  Without even thinking about it she started sucking again.  I quickly shot another load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.  She knows how to drain those balls.  Two load Monday, 61 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Wow, back to back two load blowjobs.  My girl sucked out two more nice loads this morning, again within an hour.  I told her she was little cum drinker and she just smiled.  Two load Tuesday.  63 loads swallowed and counting.  😁

• Members

Another nice big load down my wife's throat this morning.  She licked my shaft and my balls while I stroked my cock.  When I was ready to blow she just started sucking until every drop of warm cum was drained from me.  64 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Wednesday 😊.

• Members

Hi yall well im excited 2 say  i had a big load  of WARM CUM in my nose and in my mouth. . My new girlfriend gave it 2 me so hard this morning it was amazing  .ive had quite a few big loads now........yummy 

• Like 1

• Members

This week ended well with another load fed to my girl Thursday morning.  6 loads in 4 days.  65 loads and counting.  Took a break yesterday and today but she's already craving more cum.  Looks like more two load days cumming soon.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

After a three day conference in Vegas without blowing a load my wife knew exactly what to do this morning.  She sucked out two nice big back to back loads one right after the next.  Both loads were big  but the second one felt like a massive stream pouring into her warm mouth.  She got every drop out of my balls.  67 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Another coffee and cream morning.  After a nice shower I grabbed some coffee and sat on the couch stroking my cock until my balls were completely full and ready to explode.  I then walked into the bedroom where the wife was still in bed and she could tell I was ready, she leaned to the edge of the bed and started sucking.  Within minutes I started pumping her mouth with cum and she swallowed every drop then looked at me and said yummy.  68 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

Yesterday and this morning lead to back to back days of having a nice big load sucked right out of my ball.  This mornings load was huge because she sucked non-stop for about and hour, edging my close then stopping until I just exploded.  70 loads down the hatch and counting.  Happy Friday 😊 

• Members

Another two load Saturday.  I edged myself for about an hour before I finally couldn't hold it so with the wife still in bed I slipped back under the sheets.  She could feel that my balls were tight and said "ready?" I nodded and she began to suck out every pulsating drop.  We laid in bed for a while after that when she looked at me and said "I need more cum".  I told her to bend over and I fucked her doggy style for a while.  We I was ready to cum I slipped out and put my cock in her mouth and exploded, she swallowed with a smile.  72 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Another nice weekend.  This morning after we both got out of the shower she told me to go lay on the bed.  She her sweet pussy on my mouth and told me to suck all the cum out of her then start the 69 fun. She stayed pressed firmly on my mouth while sucking my cock.  After she came the third time I exploded in her mouth too.  We both had a cum filled morning.  73 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Sunday 😊   

• Members
On 1/8/2023 at 7:56 AM, Noughty mind said:

Starting a new cum swallowing count.  So far my girl has only swallowed one load and my neighbor swallowed three this week.  My girl had to head to Texas for family reasons but ill be heading that way this morning.  She's already told me that she needs drain my balls as soon as get there.  She swallowed 249 loads in 2022.  Lets see how many I can blow down her throat in 2023.  

Did you really count every time? All 249 times? For what?

• Members

Whats the perfect start to a Sunday? Having my girl swallow two nice big loads from my cock back to back completely draining my balls.  Both times she said fed me before sucking out every drop.  27 loads this Month and 77 this year so far.  Much more to cum.  Happy Sunday 😊 😃