Official Community Forums Home

Sex Sunday

Rio

• Members

My wife and I planned on having a sexy play date today. We planned on doing massages and lots of foreplay before getting down to the real nitty gritty. Started out by putting in a video and as we're watching it decided to rub some tingling lotion on each other's genitals. She rubbed some on my cock, balls and into my asshole. I rubbed it on her clit, pussy and her asshole as well. And then we were so horny that we blew off everything else and got right down to it. I gave her a clit stimulator and I told her to put it where it felt good while I climb down in between her legs. She Started rubbing her clit with it while I started licking her vaginal lips and stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy. I then put my finger inside her, found her g-spot and started putting pressure on it while I was licking her and she was playing with the vibrator. She wound up cumming three times before I finally laid down beside her and she said now it's my turn. She gave me the stimulator to rub on my frenulum while she sucked on my balls and stuck her finger in my asshole. She then started sucking on my dick. It felt so good I only lasted about a minute or two before I exploded in her mouth. It was a quicker day than what we had planned but a very explosive and satisfying Sunday.

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife and I planned on having a sexy play date today. We planned on doing massages and lots of foreplay before getting down to the real nitty gritty. Started out by putting in a video and as we're watching it decided to rub some tingling lotion on each other's genitals. She rubbed some on my cock, balls and into my asshole. I rubbed it on her clit, pussy and her asshole as well. And then we were so horny that we blew off everything else and got right down to it. I gave her a clit stimulator and I told her to put it where it felt good while I climb down in between her legs. She Started rubbing her clit with it while I started licking her vaginal lips and stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy. I then put my finger inside her, found her g-spot and started putting pressure on it while I was licking her and she was playing with the vibrator. She wound up cumming three times before I finally laid down beside her and she said now it's my turn. She gave me the stimulator to rub on my frenulum while she sucked on my balls and stuck her finger in my asshole. She then started sucking on my dick. It felt so good I only lasted about a minute or two before I exploded in her mouth. It was a quicker day than what we had planned but a very explosive and satisfying Sunday.

Reading this makes me want to call my man for some afternoon delight. Hot.