Official Community Forums Home

Hump Day Contest!

My favorite toy is a remote vibrating egg to surprise whe when it goes off and then stops.  I also like to use a small vibrating egg that I can use with my fingers on her to make her start cumming early.

• Members

Lovense Nora is my favorite toy. It is well made and is powerful. It can be controlled by an app by anyone you want to share control with.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 8:48 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! What is your fave type of sex toy & why?

It's hump day!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite type of sex toy & why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/23
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/22 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/22 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

Tracy's Dog is my new favorite! Just got it 4 days ago...well worth the $$$. Clit and g spot stimulation...hands free...what's not to love! Other than that, I always love a big, realistic looking and feeling cock!

• Members

I prefer clit  suckers, like the Rose toy. It's spot on and it gets me off in minutes, followed by multiples 

I can't believe how fast their delivery from this company is, it's outstanding. Thank you for immediate care.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:48 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! What is your fave type of sex toy & why?

It's hump day!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite type of sex toy & why?

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 1/23
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 1/22 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 1/22 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

I love using a vibrator or watching my wife use a vibrator on herself. It a real turn on for me to watch her orgasm. 

• Members

One to insert in my ass andIMG_20230121_130514956.thumb.jpg.4f59d54c778a2e342c2ed2e670dbf7d9.jpg the other to play with the underside of my cock.

IMG_20230121_130522302.jpg

My favorite sex toy is my egg bullet, the reason being, I am hatd to get to cum at times, but once that first squirt happens, its over from there! My husband takes my egg and pushes it up against the most sensitive side of my clit(left side) and then kind of traps my clit there betwen the egg and his tongue, I about climb the wall and have a, what I like to call, never ending orgasm. My orgasm literally last anywhere from 1-5 minutes straight, never have I ever experienced that type of orgasm until my hisbandnputbhis tongue and egg to my clit!!

• 1 month later...

Hi there 😚 l go by the name RAM HARD because I'm a older guy who suffers from ED and l have been thinking about getting a silicone hollow vibrating strap on for a man. How do you feel about a man wearing one?