Official Community Forums Home

Do you have difficulties achieving orgasm? Why does it sometimes succeed and sometimes not? Does it ever succeed?

Wannerer

• Members

Do you achieve orgasm only in rare of the cases, when you try with the same method? Sometimes you succeed, but mostly not, even though the method is the same.

(I don't mean such a systematic difference that "succeeds when masturbating, but not when having sex", whose explanation is so simply the used method.)

Can you think of any reasons, what is differently, or what you do a bit differently, when you succeed or don't succeed in getting an orgasm? Increase enough the speed of technical movement in masturbation? Think or see something arousing enough?

Does it bother you, if you don't get an orgasm? Is sex (or masturbation) quite OK nevertheless, or indeed wonderful and meaningful, even though you didn't get an orgasm?

• Members

I recently have experienced a issue with this. Sometimes I do but more often not. I asked my SO if he thought it was because I was dehydrated. I literally have never experienced this problem and I am so confused as to why. 

• 4 months later...