Official Community Forums Home

Boyfriend Issues…. I think ! I NEED ADVICE

BiqPeso

Well I know this is a safe place and I won’t judge so I’ll just jump into it basically I’m 31 and a rookie when it comes to sex in anything that comes with it now I have a boyfriend who is very experience giving he’s 44 Years on top of that he’s been in prison for 17 years so keep that in mind basically. The issue that I’m having is I had about 7 sex partners before him and honestly I’m inexperienced I just knew the regular missionary position and that’s it he has opened my eyes too a WHOLE LOT I never knew sex could be this FUN I never knew I coulD enjoy sex this much it’s been a really pleasant situation now whenever we try something new which  seems like everything to me he thinks I’m lying and basically telling him what he wants to here in my heart and my mind I know I’m serious and I know that whatever we’re about to explore I have no idea about so how do I get my man to believe me he should be able to tell how my body reacts right???? I mean I didn’t even know how to arch my back!!! I didn’t even know what it means when a man says “Pull Me Close” when they’re about to cum inside of you so that says a lot if anyone’s out there reading this please help thanks

• Members

Be ready to make up for lost time for both of you. You might get rode hard and put away wet. Just watch out for that infamous prison move.... the grandfather full nelson. Enjoy yourself as everything opens up before you. If you know what I mean.