Official Community Forums Home

Dropping off the site, Just plain RUDE!!!

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Recently two members who I was chat buddy’s with just up and left the site. No goodbyes ,no warning. I find this extremely rude as I considered them to be friends. It’s not the first time I’ve been ghosted so I should be used to it by now. I guess I’m just too nice a person. Apparently these members have no balls pun intended!! For those of you who may read this post, Thank You.🌞

• Like 3

• Members
11 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Recently two members who I was chat buddy’s with just up and left the site. No goodbyes ,no warning. I find this extremely rude as I considered them to be friends. It’s not the first time I’ve been ghosted so I should be used to it by now. I guess I’m just too nice a person. Apparently these members have no balls pun intended!! For those of you who may read this post, Thank You.🌞

Some of us are still here.  Lets become chat buddies as I'm not going anywhere.  Cum give me a try.  Happy Thursday😁

• Members
34 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

Some of us are still here.  Lets become chat buddies as I'm not going anywhere.  Cum give me a try.  Happy Thursday😁

Sure I would like that!!  🌞😘

• Members

When my kids were younger i had to disappear but i logged in maybe every couple months. I didnt want my kids seeing the content but i was busy working when they wasnt around. Priorities came first

• Members

That wasn’t what I was talking about. I was talking about people who totally leave the site.

• Like 1

• Members

They might have logged in Twinkie but I wouldn’t know.🌞

• Members

When i disappeared for awhile i would email Rob and Tyger saying hi i back i been busy. I had a few users on here on my social media. Now my kids got their own computers and i got freedom again to get on as they can fend for themselves now. Plus i can do it from my phone now. At least here I dont get suspended for being inappropriate