Official Community Forums Home

A Pretty Plug With Promise

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ0973-02main.jpg

I was soooo excited to try this toy from Doc Johnson's new "RADIANT GEMS" line. This special line of toys is just as nice to look at as it is to use. Doc Johnson is one of the leaders in toy manufacturers, and this new line leaves nothing to be desired. I was excited to try this new anal toy - but I really wanted my hubby to try this one out! I figured at only 4" long and 1.5" wide that it would be a good choice for my hubby.

One thing about my hubby is that he enjoys anal play - but he doesn't ask for it. I was really looking forward to breaking this toy in on HIM! I took the toy out of the package and noticed a rather pleasant smell. I can not tell what the smell is - but it is much more pleasant than that new toy smell. IT is soft and supple, but still has enough firmness for anal play. Made of a revolutionary Sil-A-Gel material, this NON-TOXIC, Latex-free material really is a pleasure to touch. As it does have silicone in it, do NOT use a silicone-based lubricant with this toy.

So I was excited to get to using this anal plug and I knew I would have to get my hubby REALLY worked up to use it. We had some hot foreplay - with it culminating in a HOOOT 69 with me on top. I knew if he was concentrating on me and enjoying the oral attention I was providing that I could start slipping the plug in without him freaking out. When things were about to the "continue or have sex" point, I reached over on the bed and got the plug. I gently opened my hubby's legs and lubed up my finger. This is a practice he enjoys - so there was no protest. When he was moaning in pleasure, I lubed up the toy and began working it in!

He gasped with surprise and pleasure and attempted to ask what I was doing. I gave him no chance to ponder, I just ground myself onto his face and continued to work the toy in with one hand, while blowing him as deeply as I could. He began to protest - and I wasn't going to let him get out of this. Then I realized his protests were actually him attempting to tell me he was going to explode! In one hot, soothing load he shivered and shook until his load was all down my waiting throat!

When he had finished, I got off of his face and he had the BIGGEST smile on his face! I removed the toy and showed him what I had done! He kissed me and told me that I could do that to him ANYTIME I wanted and that the pleasure was beyond explainable! That right there is testament for this toy! I am so glad that I tried this plug on my hubby - and so was he! I highly recommend this toy to any woman or man interested in some fantastic anal stimulation. One thing is for sure, this toy is really a GEM!

Plug it UP!