Official Community Forums Home

Hot Shots Stroker Pump

Mike_d

• Members

TO0501-6main.jpgHot Shots Stroker Pump

Well, I have to be honest, when I saw this pump, I was highly skeptical. I tried it out, just in function, to see how it worked and I didn’t expect much. Boy was I wrong!!

I did notice that it’s a rather large pump and a very large chamber for your manhood, so that was definitely a plus. Then I noticed a hole in the chamber for pressure release. Low tech solution, okay, I get it. I tried the pump handle, and I thought the stroke of it was pretty short, but it might do okay. Then I saw the graduated markings on the side so you can measure your size as you go. Okay another tally in the plus column. So I took it in and decided it was time to give it a go and see if it would measure up.

I took out the paper insert and added some of my favorite lube, and tried the latex love gripper. It was okay, but just a bit to flimsy for my tastes. So I took it off and put on the Jel-lee donut. A bit more lube was used and I was off to the races. Now, I lay back on my bed, and began to pump. The suction is very gentle at first, and barley noticeable. Then I began to pump more, after about 5 pumps, I was really seeing some growth. Okay, I thought, this might not be so bad. So I kept at it, and would pump a bit, then let it rest.

Now, just for the facts, I have larger girth than any toy I have ever owned. My measurements are length, 6.5in, width, 3inches, and overall girth 6.75 inches. This is the first pump, I have ever owned that I didn’t feel totally constricted at the opening and I have to say it was great! This pump can accommodate men of almost any proportion.

Now for the final test, can you use it for a solo flight. With the donut in place, I began to work it up and down, taking my time. I added just a bit more lube to keep it smooth, and began to get a bit more aggressive. I liked it, but it might be a bit too rough for most people. I didn’t mind and I really liked that I could always put it back to the base of my shaft and pump it a few more times to really get some extra sensation. I would cum in this toy if masturbation were my objective.

So all in all, this pump is good to go, I am very happy to report that my first impressions were not all accurate. The stroke of the pump is a bit short, but the girth an depth of the tube are wonderful, I also prefer the donut to the latex love gripper. The graduated markings were nice and easy to read due to the oversized numbers on the pump. If you are looking for your first pump, or are a bigger man looking for a great fit and have been let down in the past, The Hot Shots Pump won’t leave you cold.

So What are you waiting for? Heat It UP!!

• Members

The love gripper is smaller, but it was very flimsy material. The donut was a tighter fit, but not uncomfortable. the opening on the donut is about one inch wide, and made of soft jel-lee.

I included the link at the bottom. It's the underlined part that says "heat it up"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

TO0501-6main.jpg

My hubby tried this pump this week while out of town, and again last night with my "help" and "guidance." I must say, he was NOT impressed with this pump at all. He has the Grand Prix Stroker pump, and really liked that pump better than this one by miles!

When he was out of town and I asked him how he liked it, he said it seemed small. I was convinced that he wasn't using it right, cause it is not a small pump at all. When we used it last night, he showed me what he meant. I got him hard by giving him head, and then we lubed him up and the lower, outer ring of the pump. We began without the vaginal gripper. He put it on his cock, slid it down and covered the small hole to add the suction. I pumped the hand pump slowly and I could feel the pump suctioning on his body. I kept pumping and soon he said he had bottomed out!

We released the pressure and took it off his cock. His cock was VERY long and hard. I was confused, to me it sure looked like this worked. His cock literally "stretched" at least an inch or more! I was happy, he was not. I asked him why and he said it was uncomfortable. He likes the suction - very strong - but he prefers the stroker action that his other pump has. This one simply makes him a bit too long for the shaft and then he feels uncomfortable.

Just for kicks we added the vaginal ring to the item and tried using it for stimulation. He was not impressed with it, he said it "pulled" him too much. We through the pump aside, and simply enjoyed his extra length by having some hot sex. FOr my hubby's choice, this pump does not deliver. He found it a bit uncomfortable and not really a masturbator, but more of a "lengthener" if you will. So, this pump might be called the Hot Shot pump, but it sure left my hubby cold!

Compare and See for Yourself

• Members

I agree that the love gripper left me wanting and the donut is too firm. I didn't mind it too much, but like I said, it might be too much for some. Sorry to hear it didn't deliver. I did use this the other night to get reved up for a second round and found that it was a bit more difficult get in there to use it. It still delivered for me and we both reaped the benifits. Probably not the best out there, I have not tried the Grand Prix, I think this still has potential for someone who can't spend 100+ on a pump.