Official Community Forums Home

HOT SUCKING

BrendenB

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Looking at those pictures,  especially the last one, led to jerk off session number two today

• Like 2

• Members
13 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

The second video is how my girls blows me almost every morning.  We both love it.

As has been said here before, either you're full of shit OR you're the luckiest guy we've ever met in our lives!! Sucked off EVERY DAY? Wow.

• Haha 1

• Members

So SHARE some vids or pics here, fellas! Let's celebrate terrific Cock Sucking with media we can all get turned on by (hopefully it'll be HOT enough to compel us all to jack off...)

• Members
10 hours ago, BrendenB said:

As has been said here before, either you're full of shit OR you're the luckiest guy we've ever met in our lives!! Sucked off EVERY DAY? Wow.

Apparently the luckiest guy on this forum then. 😉

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Noughty mind said:

Apparently the luckiest guy on this forum then. 😉

I didn't doubt it at all 😁 All I can say is that I do wish, very badly, that I could be that lucky...

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, BrendenB said:

I didn't doubt it at all 😁 All I can say is that I do wish, very badly, that I could be that lucky...

It's not lost on me that I'm super lucky to have her draining my balls almost everyday.  After 24 years of marriage It's kinda routine and natural for both of us and she loves it.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Lynn said:

Now them are some nice dicks 🔥🔥🔥

Agree! That's the kind of adult videos that get me hard and make me want to stroke myself to an explosion:  A good strong steel Cock being sucked lustfully by a beautiful woman until the guy explodes in her mouth or all over her face... Yeah that's just the ultimate Hotness to me!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Noughty mind said:

It's not lost on me that I'm super lucky to have her draining my balls almost everyday.  After 24 years of marriage It's kinda routine and natural for both of us and she loves it.

Wow, and wow again. To have a woman who is EAGER to Suck for you, and EAGER and HUNGRY to swallow your Cum every day... Damn that's just SO hot... My Cock is getting hard right now just pondering it...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love watching videos of cock sucking. One of my friends lets me vid her briefly while she sucks me and I re-watch it frequently. I love watching cocks getting sucked, especially home made vids. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

But she sure has a great technique

• Like 1

• 1 month later...