Official Community Forums Home

My ideal day

Anyia

• Members

The great thing about being with my man is I get to have my ideal day most every Saturday. My man will be on the couch enjoying his game, and I'll be cleaning in the kitchen. He'll ask me to get him a beer. I'll grab a one and go into the living room. My man will have his his pants and underwear off, and he'll have a big boner. I'll give him the bear and he'll smile and point down at his huge member. I'll get down in front of him and start slobbing his knob while he sips that beer. I'll lick his cock up and get those balls in the mix. He'll let out his moan and cum in my mouth. I swallow that load because I love it.

Later on, he'll tell me to freshen up because Tyrone is coming over. He's 6-8, 300 pounds of pure muscle. He's got a dick down to his knees. My man loves it when Tyrone taps my ass. I love it too. When Tyrone came over, we at it immediately. My man was sitting on one side of the warm while Tyrone  has my on !y knees smacking in the face with that big cock. Subway talks about their foot long, but they don't have shit on Tyrone's. After fucking me a bit, Tyrone wanted to cum in my mouth. He read my mind. He came so much. I couldn't hold it all, and I swallowed what I could. My man came three or four times jerking off. Tyrone made me cum a few times.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Reading that I just got a big hard on and had to jerk off. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

• Members

thats hot good on you

• Members

Danm I am horny as F@ck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1