Official Community Forums Home

Contest! Masturbation Monday: Vibrators or Dildos?

Love to have both, but if I have to choose - I'm team vibrator all the way.  Thank goodness and technology for the clit sucking toys!! Cannot orgasm without stimulating my clit. Best orgasms are with both a vibrator and a dildo. In a hurry... adding a butt plug to the mix  makes me come crazy fast. Now, if only I could make the antidepressants stop effecting my ability to climax...hate it when I can't at all, or it takes forever, or when I somehow miss the micro second long opportunity!

HMMM...maybe I'm depressed because I can't get off like I used to be able to... but antidepressants make me not be able to get off easily... FUCKING Circle Jerk of my life!!!

• Members

This is the one that I like. Best of both worlds. Realistic feeling cock with a vibrating and thrusting motion.

My first one was the purple one in the second picture.

IMG_20230302_163651463.jpg

• Like 1

I prefer vibrators but do enjoy dildos as well just depends on my mood but always have a vibrator like a bullet preferably on my clit while I am playing anyways. But depends on my mood between dildos or vibrator in other play places. 

• Like 1