Official Community Forums Home

Contest! Masturbation Monday: Vibrators or Dildos?

Hey everyone! Happy masturbation Monday! Can you believe it's almost March?!

Today, we're talking all about masturbation.

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

Do you prefer vibrators or dildos?

What's the difference? Read our guide here.

For me, I prefer vibrators, specifically air pulse! My all-time favorite air pulse toy is the rose stimulator - see it here. Trust me, the hype around this toy is proof that you need one!!

Don't forget to leave your masturbation tips and advice for others (optional - not required for contest entry)

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 3/3
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 3/2 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 3/2 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Pictures containing nudity are prohibited and will be removed if shared. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)
  • Like 1

• Members

I like using them both together. Lately my playtime combination of choice is my rabbit vibrating dildo in either my pussy or my bum (sometimes start in pussy and then move to bum) and my Sensuelle Pointe vibrator on my clit. Leads to a strong, almost overwhelming orgasm. Would probably squirt if I had a partner. I’ve never squirted alone. 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 11:01 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Do you prefer vibrators or dildos?

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

For me, I prefer vibrators, specifically air pulse! My all-time favorite air pulse toy is the rose stimulator - see it here. Trust me, the hype around this toy is proof that you need one!!

Don't forget to leave your masturbation tips and advice for others (optional - not required for contest entry)

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 3/3
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 3/2 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 3/2 @ midnight)
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

I prefer vibrators. The way they vibrate on the g spot is the absolute best experience! 

On 2/27/2023 at 8:01 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Contest! Do you prefer vibrators or dildos?

How to enter:

Details:

I Love Vibrators Soo much more because i love clit stimulation