Official Community Forums Home

Fixed for life!

• Members

For years after my vasectomy I have had nothing but problems. Swelling and tenderness in the testicles were a constant occurrence. Having seen numerous urologists and treated with anti inflammatory meds and antibiotics I was doing great for awhile. And then the fun started. I was seen and diagnosed with epididymitis and a large varicocele. When I wasn't improving I called my doctor only to find out he was out of the office. My wife saw how bad I was and offered to call her urologist for me. I got an appointment the next morning.

We got to the office at 7 AM and were told that we could go right in as the doctor was waiting. I striped down and put on a robe just as the door opened and the doctor introduced herself as Dr. Jessica Savage. My wife and the doctor both said hello on a first name basis and asked about how   everything was with the families. As the nurse who entered the room lead me to the exam table and asked me to lie down while she started an IV I looked at my wife with a puzzled expression. The nurse then said she was giving me something to relax through the IV as I felt a wave of calm cover me. I rolled to one side as the nurse gave me a shot in one buttock and then the other. I was finally pain free and resting when Dr. Savage asked if she could exam me.

My legs were raised and placed in the stirrups and strapped in. She felt and pressed on my belly. She then said she would need to open my gown and examine my privates while my wife sat in the room with her legs crossed, skirt over her thighs with her high heels tapping the floor while her other foot slightly swung . Her red lips were pursed in an approving smile. First she gripped my penis and spread the opening as she stretched the shaft slightly. Next she gently rolled my testicles and felt the lumps that were causing the problem.  She then motioned for the nurse to apply lube to her middle finger while she gently tugged on my cock. I felt the cool lube on my asshole as she pressed her finger tip on my anus and the slipped her finger all the way in. She said she would need to massage my prostate to check for infection. As she slowly moved her finger in and out of my anus she began to slowly stroke my cock. As I watched I saw the precum start to flow while she stroked and pressed harder on my prostate. The nurse smeared the precum on a slide and left to examine it.  Dr. Savage stopped what she was doing and while her finger was buried deep in ass and she held my cock firmly she addressed my wife and I as to what she could do to fix this problem once and for all. Surgery offered the best solution and could be done immediately if I consented. Before I could answer my wife said yes and to do it now. I agreed and said let's do it.

I was prepped and shaved by the nurse while Dr. Savage scrubbed, gowned  and gloved. She held a syringe and said she was going to numb my srotum where she was to make an incision to remove the cysts and varicocele. As she made the incision my wife moved her chair closer and began recording the surgery on her phone. Dr. Savage pulled the testicle up between my legs and said for me to look at what the problem is. She said that due to the extensive scarring and cysts that the only option was removal. I looked at my wife and as she recorded she stood up and kissed me deeply. She told Dr. Savage to do what she had to do. A few moments later she finished suturing me up. She then showed my wife and I the pair of balls that now were in a specimen jar. As I got off the table and walked out of the office the ladies all smiled and a few chuckled. The nurse said that she could not wait to see me next week for my follow up and continued care now that the problem was fixed. My wife said that if it has tires or testicles then it is nothing but trouble. At least the tires can be replaced.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Susan James said:

For years after my vasectomy I have had nothing but problems. Swelling and tenderness in the testicles were a constant occurrence. Having seen numerous urologists and treated with anti inflammatory meds and antibiotics I was doing great for awhile. And then the fun started. I was seen and diagnosed with epididymitis and a large varicocele. When I wasn't improving I called my doctor only to find out he was out of the office. My wife saw how bad I was and offered to call her urologist for me. I got an appointment the next morning.

We got to the office at 7 AM and were told that we could go right in as the doctor was waiting. I striped down and put on a robe just as the door opened and the doctor introduced herself as Dr. Jessica Savage. My wife and the doctor both said hello on a first name basis and asked about how   everything was with the families. As the nurse who entered the room lead me to the exam table and asked me to lie down while she started an IV I looked at my wife with a puzzled expression. The nurse then said she was giving me something to relax through the IV as I felt a wave of calm cover me. I rolled to one side as the nurse gave me a shot in one buttock and then the other. I was finally pain free and resting when Dr. Savage asked if she could exam me.

My legs were raised and placed in the stirrups and strapped in. She felt and pressed on my belly. She then said she would need to open my gown and examine my privates while my wife sat in the room with her legs crossed, skirt over her thighs with her high heels tapping the floor while her other foot slightly swung . Her red lips were pursed in an approving smile. First she gripped my penis and spread the opening as she stretched the shaft slightly. Next she gently rolled my testicles and felt the lumps that were causing the problem.  She then motioned for the nurse to apply lube to her middle finger while she gently tugged on my cock. I felt the cool lube on my asshole as she pressed her finger tip on my anus and the slipped her finger all the way in. She said she would need to massage my prostate to check for infection. As she slowly moved her finger in and out of my anus she began to slowly stroke my cock. As I watched I saw the precum start to flow while she stroked and pressed harder on my prostate. The nurse smeared the precum on a slide and left to examine it.  Dr. Savage stopped what she was doing and while her finger was buried deep in ass and she held my cock firmly she addressed my wife and I as to what she could do to fix this problem once and for all. Surgery offered the best solution and could be done immediately if I consented. Before I could answer my wife said yes and to do it now. I agreed and said let's do it.

I was prepped and shaved by the nurse while Dr. Savage scrubbed, gowned  and gloved. She held a syringe and said she was going to numb my srotum where she was to make an incision to remove the cysts and varicocele. As she made the incision my wife moved her chair closer and began recording the surgery on her phone. Dr. Savage pulled the testicle up between my legs and said for me to look at what the problem is. She said that due to the extensive scarring and cysts that the only option was removal. I looked at my wife and as she recorded she stood up and kissed me deeply. She told Dr. Savage to do what she had to do. A few moments later she finished suturing me up. She then showed my wife and I the pair of balls that now were in a specimen jar. As I got off the table and walked out of the office the ladies all smiled and a few chuckled. The nurse said that she could not wait to see me next week for my follow up and continued care now that the problem was fixed. My wife said that if it has tires or testicles then it is nothing but trouble. At least the tires can be replaced.

That sounded hot!! I will take the next appointment and get mine removed by her. 

• Like 1