Official Community Forums Home

Question About Swallowing

sylvina

• Members

I have heard this being called a "flaming dragon" and not sure if this has been talked about, but the last couple of times I've given my husband a BJ, and he cums, it seems so much force or too much for me and comes out my nose, I know, gross, and theres that "sex" smell that lingers for days. I used to be able to swallow just fine, but the last few times, anything I have tried, resulted in a "flaming dragon" Anything I can do to prevent this from happening again, because it is quire unpleasant, for me, but good for laughs later on.

-Sylvina

• Members

This happened to me once, and I agree, it is a bit unpleasant!

I would suggest trying to deepthroat him so when he cums, it goes directly down your throat - like a beer bong! Or, if you can't dt for some reason, I would say for him to warn you when he is about to cum, then take his penis and kind of push it into your cheek - this takes some of the pressure off of the projectile!

I am glad you can laugh at it - it is indeed "funny" after you stop blowing cum out your nose!

Mikayla

• Members

This happened to me once, and I agree, it is a bit unpleasant!

I would suggest trying to deepthroat him so when he cums, it goes directly down your throat - like a beer bong! Or, if you can't dt for some reason, I would say for him to warn you when he is about to cum, then take his penis and kind of push it into your cheek - this takes some of the pressure off of the projectile!

I am glad you can laugh at it - it is indeed "funny" after you stop blowing cum out your nose!

Mikayla