Official Community Forums Home

hello, new here

rosegood

Hello,

I'm looking to make some friends in the community that have the similar views as myself.

I am a home nudist with a private backyard with pool.

I'm very interested in the community but wish to remain monogamous with my wife and it seems to be hard to find others with the same view.
We have been married for over 50+ years now and very much enjoy our very active sex life.

I am open to chatting more.

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. It seems that so few do. Hopefully you will enjoy the naughty side of me that most could never imagine existed.

Mickey

• Like 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, rosegood said:

Hello,

I'm looking to make some friends in the community that have the similar views as myself.

I am a home nudist with a private backyard with pool.

I'm very interested in the community but wish to remain monogamous with my wife and it seems to be hard to find others with the same view.
We have been married for over 50+ years now and very much enjoy our very active sex life.

I am open to chatting more.

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. It seems that so few do. Hopefully you will enjoy the naughty side of me that most could never imagine existed.

Mickey

Can you explain to me what a home nudist is?

• Members

Welcome Mickey. Glad to have you on board. Hope you can find what you're looking for and enjoy yourself. It's great to hear that you and your wife have been together so long and have a happy life as well as a happy sex life. Good for you two.

• Members
14 minutes ago, rosegood said:

home nudist means i an naked whenever possibile at home featuring private backyard and pool.

Brrrrrr!!

• Members

I do a lot of nudity like that as well. As a matter of fact I'm now in my hot tub totally naked out in my backyard.

• Members

As a matter of fact I just got out of my hot tub and decided to go and do some naked fishing

IMG_20230309_211433920.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members

we go naked in our pool as well