Official Community Forums Home

Poll Question ; Cheating

• Members
1 hour ago, LuckyLady said:

in my experience the man,  I gave my ex  Sex anytime he wanted and blowjobs at least every other night and he still felt the need to cheat…

I doubt that I'd want to cheat on you LuckyLady

• Members
6 minutes ago, Special K said:

Lucky lady I am sorry to hear that. Sounds like you were a good lady to him and he didn’t realize what he had! I am sure he misses the sex! I know I would! I know it’s difficult to get over something like that! I wish you the best in the future and hopefully you’ll find a dedicated man that will treat you right and appreciate and treat you like a queen!

Thank you Special K, I was devastated when I found out, the betrayal always there in the back of  my mind..

• Like 1

• Members

Men. 😮‍💨

I only say that because I've had more experience with that (including reports from friends and their marriages).  Although I guess that globally the percentages between men and women are probably similar.  I know women have just as strong sex drives as do men, and I assume that's why people cheat. 

• Members

I have been cheated on in every relationship I've ever been in. 

I've never cheated once my entire life. 

My wife even cheated on me towards the beginning of this relationship 13 years ago ( strange situation on that one...) Even with our sexual situation being the way it is where I would consider myself lucky to get it once a month at this point and with all of the opportunities that have arisen I still have not done it.

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, SteamyBDSM69 said:

I have been cheated on in every relationship I've ever been in. 

I've never cheated once my entire life. 

My wife even cheated on me towards the beginning of this relationship 13 years ago ( strange situation on that one...) Even with our sexual situation being the way it is where I would consider myself lucky to get it once a month at this point and with all of the opportunities that have arisen I still have not done it.

Sorry to hear that, Steamy.  As I said, women have the same carnal desires as do men, so I'm not surprised. I'm just sorry this has happened to you so much.  😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Sorry to hear that, Steamy.  As I said, women have the same carnal desires as do men, so I'm not surprised. I'm just sorry this has happened to you so much.  😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

I appreciate the sentiments. Unfortunately I'm just a person that values the commitment and monogamy, even though I sometimes truly do wish I had the ability to do otherwise

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, SteamyBDSM69 said:

I appreciate the sentiments. Unfortunately I'm just a person that values the commitment and monogamy, even though I sometimes truly do wish I had the ability to do otherwise

😥😥 😥😥 😥😥 😥😥

• Members
2 hours ago, SteamyBDSM69 said:

You are rare man 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/19/2023 at 6:40 AM, LuckyLady said:

I know he misses the sex we had!😘

Probably does.  Sometimes men can be their own worst enemies.  Don't know what you've got till it's gone....

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Women, if you ever read the walls on a woman's public bathroom stall you would know its true. ( I used to clean restrooms in my youth) lots of good information.

Also in my own experience I have been approached by several married women looking for sex. I think it more common than many realize as its talked about less.