Official Community Forums Home

Sex newbie

Sex newbie

• Members
5 hours ago, Sex newbie said:

I'm  very inexperienced  for my age, 55 yrs young. I did not have children.  My issue is I can't get much girth in my who-haw without pain and discomfort.  Will I always be like this?

Hi there, No there's nothing wrong with at all. I've run into woman such as yourself and  me not being overall endowed, it's worked out great for both involved. Have you ever took control and been on top? That way you can regulate how much you take and if it becomes painful you can stop....Also do you like outside stimulus, receiving oral sex...Do you cum easy or does it take much work?

love outside stimulus and takes some work.  not fond of giving oral but certainly will accept getting it. ☺ Wanting to be better in bed basically,  did not have a great partner in that department which is why I claim to be new at this. Ready to explore. Right now I'm hesitant as I know my limitations and if I could just get that worked out I would certainly enjoy it more.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey there, you might actually want to talk with your doctor. I know a friend who had to have some assistance from a gynecologist after she got married because she was too small. They gave her different size dildos to play with and that helped.

this is a good place to talk about your feelings, and get lots of moral support. We’re all here for you.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey cheeky, I love your profile pics. I would love to lick that cum off your nipples